Digital Art Zone

12 of 56
Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion
Posted: 03 October 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  527
Joined  0
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 02:40 PM

I think it won’t work on Platinum Club items.

True, but when PC items go on sale for less than PC price they become non-PC temporarily and are then eligible for coupon/voucher use like any other Daz Original. Or has that changed now? It’s kinda hard to keep track of what does and doesn’t work any more since the “new and improved” store opened.

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4775
Joined  2011-10-04

Well I guess we need some extra-clarification from the Powers That Be, then. But that would be my best guess.

To me, this is not a problem, I got huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of catch-up to do, and Doctor Bundle looks like something that’s gonna be on sale on Friday, so I can spend it there…

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-02-04
zigraphix - 03 October 2012 03:04 PM

Onyx for Genesis Male isn’t on sale, even though it’s required for Night Watcher, which is on sale. Just sayin’.

(For that matter, Wonderland Alice for V4 isn’t on sale, and is required for both Alexia and Gothica. Perhaps the Wonderland Alice Unimesh Fits should also be on sale.)

Gyah, you got here first.  smile  Yes, please add Wonderland Alice for V4 to the list.

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1735
Joined  2012-04-14

Buy it all Bonus

Buy ALL of the Platinum Club new releases and cross-over items throughout the month and get your choice of Victoria 5, Michael 5, or Stephanie 5 Pro Bundles FREE

So I’m confused about what DAZ means here, do you buy everything through out the month, then at the end of the month Daz will give you a choice? Seems like an admin nightmare. Or will there be a buy-it-all button at the end of the month?

And what does cross-over items refer to? Any Daz person want to explain?

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

IIRC that one works with the Morphing Fantasy Dress expansion, right? The one which has Genesis port as well? (I hope so, I bought it!)

Anyway.

If people are in a mood for spoilers… You know how there’s that product wiki? And just like all good wikis, it keeps track of changes. And although we can’t see the page content before it is out, we can see something...

Well.

I’m not gonna name the items here, but I’ll provide some links, the ones you can click on and maybe see a bit of what lies ahead. And wonder which is for PC and what will be DAZ Original and what will be PA…

Link 1…
Link 2…
Link 3…
Link 4…
Link 5…
Link 6…
Link 7…
Link 8…
Link 9…
Link 10…
Link 11…
Link 12…
Link 13…
Link 14…
Link 15…
Link 16…
Link 17…
Link 18…
Link 19…
Link 20…
Link 21…
Link 22…
Link 23…
Link 24…
Link 25…

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1609
Joined  2012-09-16

Oh wow, they were fast in answering!
About the buy-all and get M5 or V5 for free, here is how it works:

Throughout the month until october 31 they will be releasing new stuff.
If they are all into your posession on october 31, they told me to contact them and they will help you through the prosess of getting a free M5 or V5 bundle.

Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Oh noes! I’m sleepy again! So I’m gonna go and catch some Zs. (I hear they do good for ya.)

So if something interesting happens, someone shout out loudly so I can hear it, ‘kay?

Nite, my PC friends!

Image Attachments
funny-gifs-someone-is-sleepy.gif
 Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4880
Joined  2009-02-26
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 03:34 PM

IIRC that one works with the Morphing Fantasy Dress expansion, right? The one which has Genesis port as well? (I hope so, I bought it!)

Anyway.

If people are in a mood for spoilers… You know how there’s that product wiki? And just like all good wikis, it keeps track of changes. And although we can’t see the page content before it is out, we can see something...

Well.

I’m not gonna name the items here, but I’ll provide some links, the ones you can click on and maybe see a bit of what lies ahead. And wonder which is for PC and what will be DAZ Original and what will be PA…

Link 1…
Link 2…
Link 3…
Link 4…
Link 5…
Link 6…
Link 7…
Link 8…
Link 9…
Link 10…
Link 11…
Link 12…
Link 13…
Link 14…
Link 15…
Link 16…
Link 17…
Link 18…
Link 19…
Link 20…
Link 21…
Link 22…
Link 23…
Link 24…
Link 25…

A zombie for genesis? I hope its a juicy one, there are only a couple of zombies for daz an poser and most of them are what I’d consider a zombie that’s dried up… perhaps a zombie that’s been in the desert.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  531
Joined  2009-08-07
Spyro - 03 October 2012 04:22 PM

A zombie for genesis? I hope its a juicy one, there are only a couple of zombies for daz an poser and most of them are what I’d consider a zombie that’s dried up… perhaps a zombie that’s been in the desert.

Zombies aren’t notorious for their judicious use of moisturiser :P

Signature 

Check out The Lesser Evil, a graphic novel made using DAZ models, and published by Zeta Comics!

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  931
Joined  2011-05-19

RE the “PC-S@VINGS-10” coupon did NOT work for MY $100+ Cart.  Invalid Coupon.  Yes, I reentered and checked for spaces. 
I will tell DAZ sales this, I am NOT refilling my cart with all these items if it dumps its contents.  I wasted too much time filling it once.

This FRIGGIN STORE SUX BIG TIME.  (The Magneto storefront engine, not the concept)  Its ruining the experience

UPDATE: Was able to get 3.85 the 4$ coupon to apply against the $110 invoice.  It appears that the coupon applies against a total of $100 on DAZ products (NO PA) that are NOT $1.99 or less in cost.  I also had to eliminate a Fast Grab sale item to get the coupon to apply.  I could not et the $100 coupon to accept until I had over $380 in the sale and tossed in Carrara Pro.  May be a bug in the cart that retains discount even when qualifying items/amount is reduced…but I didn’t want to test/mess with the with things and didn’t check out to see if the discount held through the transaction.

Signature 

just a dreamcutter

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-09-06

Some of the titles under the links sound as if there’s something for Bryce or Carrara, too ^_^ - but I hope mostly for Bryce wink

Signature 

Formerly: 900 posts

Bringing up a petition for our old and cute smileys ?!! rolleyes

Posted: 03 October 2012 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2770
Joined  2007-12-25
Byrdie - 03 October 2012 03:16 PM
Skiriki - 03 October 2012 02:40 PM

I think it won’t work on Platinum Club items.

True, but when PC items go on sale for less than PC price they become non-PC temporarily and are then eligible for coupon/voucher use like any other Daz Original. Or has that changed now? It’s kinda hard to keep track of what does and doesn’t work any more since the “new and improved” store opened.

I don’t think it works that way anymore. :(

Skiriki, which dress were you asking about? The Alice one isn’t the MFD, and hasn’t been updated to Genesis as far as I know. There is a separate Alice expansion for the MFD… also not updated to Genesis yet. :(

Signature 

Shop Zigraphix @ DAZ3D

Posted: 03 October 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  527
Joined  0

Onyx Male Outfit now shows up in the Halloween Sale category, which is supposed to be all 99 cent items until the 10th. But it’s still priced at $1.99 and that does not change when I put it in my cart. Another Daz Oops?

Posted: 03 October 2012 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

Somebody please help me because it is now 4 Oct and I still can’t find anything on the PC sale. Page 1 of this thread hasn’t changed in 2 days, no new releases, no emails, no announcements, nothing. What are you all talking about? Where is the sale stuff, where are the new items, where are the announcements? Is it hidden away or is there really absolutely nothing happening? This has got to be the worst sale ever :-(

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 03 October 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

*wonders why this PC sale discussion thread is suddenly in The Commons*

12 of 56