Digital Art Zone

11 of 56
Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion
Posted: 03 October 2012 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 151 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  912
Joined  2003-10-09
larsmidnatt - 03 October 2012 10:30 AM

Looks like they updated the promotion page to reflect that you need to spend 100 for the 10 dollar of coupon to work.  They also made the coupon codes stick out more.  Let’s see if something else happens today.

Michael 5 Pro bundle has been added to the Buy-it-All Bonus too.  http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions 
  Make sure you refresh the page to see the changes.  Guess it does help to grumble, as they are listening….

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 152 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3388
Joined  2012-02-06
Lindsey - 03 October 2012 01:39 PM

Looks like they updated the promotion page to reflect that you need to spend 100 for the 10 dollar of coupon to work.  They also made the coupon codes stick out more.  Let’s see if something else happens today.

Michael 5 Pro bundle has been added to the Buy-it-All Bonus too.  http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions 
  Make sure you refresh the page to see the changes.  Guess it does help to grumble, as they are listening….

Good for them! Personally I’d be more than happy with S5 or V5, own the M5 bundle already, and probably can’t afford to buy it all anyway, but I’m still glad to see this. The M5 Pro Bundle will make a fantastic prize for someone. smile

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 153 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  2005-04-05

I am still wondering if they’re going to tell us what needs to be purchased to qualify for the buy it all bonus, what they have listed in the sales & promotions announcement is not very clear.

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 154 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4773
Joined  2011-10-04

I imagine that so far it would be…

Atrophy
Parkside Heath
Forlorn for Parkside Point Interior
Nocturnal for Onyx Female

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 155 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

You know what would be -really- cool?  If DAZ put together a couple of scene bundles, like a Dream Home bundle or a Gothic Landscape bundle, and used those for general prizes or incentives, too.  I know some folks that would -love- to have all of the Dream Home pieces in one go!  And, there’s enough gothic building PC and DO items to make at least a couple of bundles from, easy.

I mean… I probably -have- most of those PC/DO items, so it won’t do much for me.  But it’d be a nifty incentive even for the Poser/Carrara/Bryce crowd, not just for the PC celebration, but for any contest/event DAZ chooses to sponsor.

Just a thought.

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 156 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Ooooh! I agree, Nightsong! That would be extremely awesome, and cool!

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 157 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1807
Joined  2005-06-08
Scott-Livingston - 03 October 2012 02:02 PM
Lindsey - 03 October 2012 01:39 PM

Good for them! Personally I’d be more than happy with S5 or V5, own the M5 bundle already, and probably can’t afford to buy it all anyway, but I’m still glad to see this. The M5 Pro Bundle will make a fantastic prize for someone. smile

Nice!

Time was, DAZ listened to customer concerns and fixed issues like this when we pointed them out, back before their Not Fair approach took hold.  Dare we hope to see such happy times again?  Is this a hint of sunrise on the horizon?

Sunfire - 03 October 2012 02:11 PM

I am still wondering if they’re going to tell us what needs to be purchased to qualify for the buy it all bonus, what they have listed in the sales & promotions announcement is not very clear.

You’re right, there needs to be a simple’n'accurate link-list posted.

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 158 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  527
Joined  0

Has anybody been able to actually use any of the Anniversary coupons? I just tried with the $4.00 one and the first time I got “not valid” then logged out, took 2 freebies out of my cart and tried it again when I logged back in. Then the “not a valid coupon” message did not come up, leading me to believe it was working ... until I noticed the price did not change. And there were only Daz Originals (4 of the .99 cent items) in the cart. I did not check out since I don’t know if it’s gonna work or vanish into cyberspace.

Or does this one also need a not-mentioned minimum purchase amount before it’s any good?

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 159 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

I think it won’t work on Platinum Club items.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 160 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1605
Joined  2012-09-16

My 4 dollar coupon works if I activate it, so yeah ^^
Considering all the coupons and if indeed you only need those 4 in order to get a M5 or V5 bundle, I am going to do some shopping tomorrow.
But I’ll ask about if indeed those are the only items needed.
As soon as I have an answer, I’ll post it!

Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 161 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-09-06

Oh, noooooooooo !  I was so happy, when I read about this coupon and now that.
Now I can only hope, that the PC sale brings enough interesting items at once and that the prices are low enough to put all together in one order. Or maybe in two *grmpfmbll* ;-/

Signature 

Formerly: 900 posts

Bringing up a petition for our old and cute smileys ?!! rolleyes

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 162 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

No, they’re gonna dish out more this month, so you gotta catch ‘em all. Kinda like Pokemon.

That’s just the appetizer for this week.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 03 October 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 163 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  604
Joined  2006-09-27

Not that I am ready yet, but has anyone seen anyplace to post the renders using the PC Anniv. items?

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 164 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2758
Joined  2007-12-25

Onyx for Genesis Male isn’t on sale, even though it’s required for Night Watcher, which is on sale. Just sayin’.

(For that matter, Wonderland Alice for V4 isn’t on sale, and is required for both Alexia and Gothica. Perhaps the Wonderland Alice Unimesh Fits should also be on sale.)

Signature 

Shop Zigraphix @ DAZ3D

Posted: 03 October 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 165 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1359
Joined  2006-09-09
larsmidnatt - 03 October 2012 12:10 PM
Scott-Livingston - 03 October 2012 11:58 AM
atryeu - 03 October 2012 11:51 AM

*kicks dumb thread for not sending notifications* I can see this is going to be a great month -_-

*waits for the 99c sale to start*

It appears to have started: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals?dir=asc&order=price scroll down past the free stuff

things just got interesting!

no announcement on this yet? saying what’s on sale?

11 of 56