Digital Art Zone

a forum bug?
Posted: 02 October 2012 06:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-10-29

Ok this is really weird im logging in with my main account now and my forum name should be Arch_Clan but its coming out as Raven_xGMx which is from my other account which i never logged back in for along time. O_o

Posted: 02 October 2012 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14209
Joined  2003-10-09

You are using the older of the two accounts to make this post - I suspect you are entering the wrong email at log in since they are similar. We don’t allow duplicate accounts so please let us know which you want to use and we can lock the unwanted account.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 02 October 2012 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-10-29

actually im entering my current one which is the .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) (Arch_Clan) but when i make a post here it comes up as this Raven_xGMx which is an old account i had way back, it just started happening now O_o

Posted: 02 October 2012 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14209
Joined  2003-10-09
Raven_xGMx - 02 October 2012 07:57 AM

actually im entering my current one which is the .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) (Arch_Clan) but when i make a post here it comes up as this Raven_xGMx which is an old account i had way back, it just started happening now O_o

OK, that does match the Arch_Clan name, so it’s obviously some system issue - please try clearing your browser cache and deleting your DAZ3D cookies, if that doesn’t fix it open a support ticket as I don’t have access to the things that would let me trace and fix it. If it makes you feel any better I had to clear my cache to get into the back end to check your records just now.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 02 October 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2008-12-06

ok i think its fixed now, thanks