WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL MMHB !!!
Posted: 04 October 2012 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  679
Joined  2009-03-17
perlk - 04 October 2012 08:19 AM
music2u4u - 04 October 2012 06:08 AM
perlk - 03 October 2012 04:20 PM

... I’m right now 7 months pregnant and am suffering from severe carpal tunnel brought on by pregnancy…

Just to let you know…Tunnel Carpel Syndrom (repeditive use syndrom) can not be brought on by pregnancy…it is impossible. It is brought on by useing your computer mouse too much, in your case, or a subluxation at the base of your neck, cutting blood flow to your wrists and/or hands.

Interesting. Not to get OT but they told me it was because of the swelling in my hands and arms that brought it on, which is mostly from pregnancy. I’m retaining water like you would not believe! It might not exactly be CTS but it’s got similar symptoms of numbness and pain.

Sounded odd to me too, but I just assumed that Perlk was googling a lot of information about having a baby. Tricky staying away from the old keyboard, regardless. Right about now, for example, she’ll be downloading the Genesis Babygrow freebie.

Signature 

Posted: 04 October 2012 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

Oh perlk. nice to see you. Have a lot of rest dear!

I know what you mean about containing water. I was so swollen trough out my 2nd and 3rd trimester my right hand went totaly numb.

Oh how lucky you know that you know that you will ahve all the assistance during a labour, and you know that it wil be induced.
And wow pretty soon you will join the ranks of us - half concious people - known as parents smile

Posted: 04 October 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1972
Joined  0
chohole - 04 October 2012 05:52 AM

Hey Music.  Picked up a tip about your mysterious missing Banner.  Try uploadin it again, in a different format, as long as it is within the kb limit.  SO if yours was a jpg, try a png or gif.

Click remove image first before trying, in case the ghost of your first try is still haunting the signature edit screen somewhere.

I saved it as a .gif and it worked…thanks Cho!

Gonna go back and post the .gif in place of the .jpg. That way all who grab it can apply it.

grin

EDIT:....done!

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 04 October 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

Just getting caught up; since I haven’t been getting notices (first time it’s happened to me).

Perl; I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy & that you have a healthy & beautiful baby.

I’ve gotten a couple of cool outfits & characters for the Maya Doll from PZ3’s.

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 04 October 2012 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1860
Joined  2006-02-17
Krissy - 04 October 2012 02:24 PM

Oh perlk. nice to see you. Have a lot of rest dear!

I know what you mean about containing water. I was so swollen trough out my 2nd and 3rd trimester my right hand went totaly numb.

Oh how lucky you know that you know that you will ahve all the assistance during a labour, and you know that it wil be induced.
And wow pretty soon you will join the ranks of us - half concious people - known as parents smile

HEY!  No fair!  How’d you get to half?  I’ve yet to get past quarter these last 15.75 years…

grin

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 05 October 2012 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Ahh. Kendall.. I am thinking I am getting half.. but maybe this is just illusion :D

Posted: 05 October 2012 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15970
Joined  2003-10-09

My son still cries for help from his Mum, despite living in another country now, has a home and family of his own, etc etc.
Just this week I had to buy him a school book and then send it over to him. A book for him, btw, not my grandaughter. rolleyes

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 October 2012 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Haha chohole… I cry to my mom all the time .... she is also in another country, and I am glad to have internet :D

Yep parents stay parents for the rest of the life, no matter what ...

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

that is a fact Krissy, we just get more sleep the longer we are parents. or is that we get to catch up on that sleep we miss when they are little. When my grandson was born six years ago I stayed with my daughter and her husband the first 6 weeks he was born and took care of him at night so they could get some sleep. It’s alot tougher the older you get to lose sleep I’ll admit. But worth every lost minute.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 05 October 2012 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2007-08-12

Thanks Music for the list
Kees is busy to try to create something for the contest I don’t know yet what part of the house he pics out so surprise, you can tell wich prize it will be.
Huggies for all

Signature 

Mavelle
Live is to short to have no fun So Keep Smiling%-P

Posted: 05 October 2012 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

nudge nudge Hi Mavelle

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 05 October 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11
jeeperz - 05 October 2012 07:33 AM

that is a fact Krissy, we just get more sleep the longer we are parents. or is that we get to catch up on that sleep we miss when they are little. When my grandson was born six years ago I stayed with my daughter and her husband the first 6 weeks he was born and took care of him at night so they could get some sleep. It’s alot tougher the older you get to lose sleep I’ll admit. But worth every lost minute.

My son had a terrible, teribble sleeping till he was 2 .. if we caught about 5-6 hours of sleep in the second year it was a blessing.
In the first year we take sleeping turns at night - as we slept about 3 hours at night and tried to caught an hour or so during a day.
Babies might sleep a lot, but in a 20min/ 30min pattern

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

weird; I just got all my missing forum notifications (almost a weeks worth); all at once. big surprise

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1336
Joined  2010-03-01
BWSman - 05 October 2012 02:37 PM

weird; I just got all my missing forum notifications (almost a weeks worth); all at once. big surprise

Yes me too! I think they fixed something.

Posted: 05 October 2012 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1972
Joined  0
BWSman - 05 October 2012 02:37 PM

lol…that’s Daz…Vegas style B!

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

7 of 31