22 of 31
WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL MMHB !!!
Posted: 19 October 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 316 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1874
Joined  2006-02-17
music2u4u - 19 October 2012 09:09 PM

NOTICE!....It’s now the 20th of the month and I still have no judges. Without them, I will be left to pick winners!!!!!!!

OH, THE HORROR!!!!

It is halloween time, maybe everyone is trying to scare you…

If Alexa doesn’t enter, I’ll help judge.  She’s not a fan of halloween.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 19 October 2012 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 317 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  510
Joined  2003-11-30
Eustace Scrubb - 19 October 2012 07:25 PM

I love it!  I’m glad you could make such good use of my albino texture!

Frankly, I’m glad to see anyone else use my freebies.  At all.  Ever.

That was your texture? Wow, I never put the two together before! Yeah, it’s a great texture that works on just about everybody (Gen 3 anyway) and I use it quite a bit. I did, however, have to copy the original files from the .PNG format to .JPG just to make them a little easier for me to work with. I even did a set of textures for some bat-like wings to match. I don’t remember which wings they were, but it worked out really well. Thanks!

Posted: 20 October 2012 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 318 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17126
Joined  2003-10-09

NAE   Dancing in the Moonlight  (gets biggerer)

Still experimenting with a new version of Bryce on the new PC.

BTW Music if you really get stuck I will be a judge, if I can find time.  Has anyone seem any time floating around, not sure where i misplaced mine, can never find it.

Image Attachments
Moongate_spooky_2_copy.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 20 October 2012 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 319 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  688
Joined  2009-03-17

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh, sorry. Banjos frighten me.

Judging frightens me.

Everything frightens me.

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2012 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 320 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2085
Joined  0

ok, so Kendall and Cho have offered to help judge, (like they both haven’t helped a bunch already)! I had hoped to get some involvement from some of you folks that just hang out with this, but I guess you just want the free stuff. That is sad. I will ask once more for three judges, then I will have no choice but to accept their offers, even though they both give every month to help here. Also Jeeperz. I want some fresh blood to help this year…...bruhahahahahahahahahaha!

So…come on you cowards…step up to the plate and become a judge.

Well…we’re waiting!

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 20 October 2012 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 321 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

bloooooooooooood

Image Attachments
fresh_blood_lol_cat.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 20 October 2012 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 322 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1429
Joined  2010-03-01
music2u4u - 20 October 2012 05:05 AM

ok, so Kendall and Cho have offered to help judge, (like they both haven’t helped a bunch already)! I had hoped to get some involvement from some of you folks that just hang out with this, but I guess you just want the free stuff. That is sad. I will ask once more for three judges, then I will have no choice but to accept their offers, even though they both give every month to help here. Also Jeeperz. I want some fresh blood to help this year…...bruhahahahahahahahahaha!

Well…we’re waiting!

grin

I can’t seem to come up with any ideas for an entry, Music so I will be a judge! If I do enter something then I know that I can’t vote for me. Is that okay? Me want freebies!

Posted: 20 October 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 323 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2008-11-09

Well…we’re waiting!

grin

I am still rebuilding my computer as both of my lapyops died with two days of each other. My main system had unrecoverable windows errors and the backup desinigrated the hard drive. It was old, tired and time to go. (the computer not me).

I loaded DAZ 4.5 and trying to figure it out and still need to load all my freebies. I love freebies and more freebies and more freebies but, I don’t like unzipping and reloading.

So it looks very bad as to submitting a render this month. I am not sure how good I would be as a judge, but I am willing to give it a go.

I guess I could have summed it up by saying,

I’LL BE A JUDGE MUSIC!!

at your own risk of course

AT least I can sneak in an N.A.E. from MMHB past.

Image Attachments
The_Rock_Family_Halloween_Party.jpg

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 324 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Oooh, that’s looking good Music, 2 mu***  umm   errr vict****  err Volunteers, ah yes, that’s the word I was looking for volunteers , 2 volunteers, so maybe I will be let off if we find just one more. cool smirk

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 325 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2965
Joined  2010-11-30

Alas, I have my hands full getting everything together for next month. (For which I’ll need judges, as well ... but don’t volunteer until after you’ve heard what the theme is, please!)

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the December Freebie Challenge! (And see who won November’s Challenge, too!)

Posted: 20 October 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 326 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  688
Joined  2009-03-17
dleelaw57 - 20 October 2012 09:59 AM

Both of my lapyops died with two days of each other.

And there are hardly any lapyops left in the wild. Such a shame.

Just kidding, Judge Dleelaw!

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 327 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2008-11-09
Dorseyland - 20 October 2012 10:47 AM
dleelaw57 - 20 October 2012 09:59 AM

Both of my lapyops died with two days of each other.

And there are hardly any lapyops left in the wild. Such a shame.

Just kidding, Judge Dleelaw!

Be thankful there are hardly any

L ousy

A ##

P athetic

Y ucky

O ld

P ieces

Of

S h##

left in the wild.

Posted: 20 October 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 328 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-02-12

Fresh blood ?

Image Attachments
fresh_blood.jpg
 Signature 

My Deviant Art

Posted: 20 October 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 329 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1080
Joined  2003-11-24

Well…we’re waiting!

grin

muhaaaa….... I have some blood pies, uck did i just say that?????

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 20 October 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 330 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1080
Joined  2003-11-24

been sort of slacking this month, can’t seem to get win zip to work so it seems a pain to download stuff on poser or DS by hand. I’m glad we had some peeps speak up to judge, you might have been stuck with me judging again.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

22 of 31