Digital Art Zone

7 of 16
Basic Supersuit UV’s for the Supersuit product have been fixed! Our voices have been heard. 
Posted: 21 October 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  784
Joined  2006-06-12
RKane_1 - 21 October 2012 04:56 PM

Wow! Thanks, Joe!

Hopefully we will get a lot of people to make textures with it and shame DAZ int fixing their problem.

Is this different from your Merchant Resource for sale at Rendo? (bought it and happy with the purchase, just wondering) And if so, how?

IS there a texture map that comes with it?

It’s made from the merchant resource mesh, but it probably doesn’t have any polygons in common with it.  It’s been QRemeshed to more evenly redistribute the polygons.  There are more in the torso, less in the fingers, etc.

The template is in there as a .bmp

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 21 October 2012 06:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1179
Joined  2005-07-29

Awesomesauce!

Thanks so much!

Y’know, Joe. If’n you strike while the iron is hot on this Genesis Supersuit issue and gave us Golden Age for Genesis, I would SO buy it.

And I am sure so many others here would be customers of yours.

Thanks so much for all your work here and we DO very much appreciate you and all you do, sir.!

smile

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16
Joequick - 21 October 2012 04:24 PM
Knight22179 - 21 October 2012 03:14 PM

They never fixed it, not yet. downer

Thanks, Joe! smile

I’ll try this out and see how it works. If I run into any problems, I’ll let you know. wink

I just noticed that the fingers and feet don’t bend quite right.  I made the mistake of using the “tight body suit” projection template… silly me.

Take 2: http://www.sharecg.com/v/65219/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Free-Genesis-Bodysuit

Thanks for the quick update! But I gotta ask, why are the UV Templates upside down?

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

*chuckle* Zbrush?

Signature 

TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Yes, a UV Template comes with it. With WinRAR, I was able to extract it. It can be found in Freeherosuitg>My Library>People>Genesis>Clothing>FreeGHeroSuit>ghero.BMP

Although, I am puzzled as to why it’s upside down.

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

I know Joe uses ZBrush and one of the items in texturing there is it does flip the map.

That may be it.

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Ah, ok. smile

And another voice has been added to the bug tracker! YAY! Keep up the job folks! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Does this set of shaders work properly in DAZ Studio 4.5?

DAZ Studio Environment Shaders 2

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Good question. I have no idea. Those are in my wishlist, though.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9328
Joined  2007-11-06
RKane_1 - 21 October 2012 07:12 PM

Yes, they do, at least the ones I’ve tried.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 21 October 2012 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
Joequick - 21 October 2012 05:52 PM

Wow! Thanks, Joe!

Hopefully we will get a lot of people to make textures with it and shame DAZ int fixing their problem.

Is this different from your Merchant Resource for sale at Rendo? (bought it and happy with the purchase, just wondering) And if so, how?

It’s made from the merchant resource mesh, but it probably doesn’t have any polygons in common with it.  It’s been QRemeshed to more evenly redistribute the polygons.  There are more in the torso, less in the fingers, etc.

Hey, Joe. For some reason it’s not working correctly for me. Here’s what happens when I try and load it in DS. I put it in Studio3/My Library like I do all my third party Genesis products and that usually does the trick. Don’t know why yours didn’t.

Can anyone else confirm this or is theirs working?

Image Attachments
Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG
 Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16
fixmypcmike - 21 October 2012 08:23 PM

That is extremely good to know. Thanks! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
Knight22179 - 21 October 2012 08:30 PM
Joequick - 21 October 2012 05:52 PM

Wow! Thanks, Joe!

Hey, Joe. For some reason it’s not working correctly for me. Here’s what happens when I try and load it in DS. I put it in Studio3/My Library like I do all my third party Genesis products and that usually does the trick. Don’t know why yours didn’t.

Can anyone else confirm this or is theirs working?

Unless Joe updated it again in the past few hours, it’s working fine for me…

Image Attachments
joeslatest.jpg
 Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 21 October 2012 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Not sure what I did wrong, but all of a sudden, it’s working now.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
fixmypcmike - 21 October 2012 08:23 PM

Thanks, fixmypcmike!

Signature 

7 of 16