Digital Art Zone

6 of 16
Basic Supersuit UV’s for the Supersuit product have been fixed! Our voices have been heard. 
Posted: 04 October 2012 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  343
Joined  2011-12-30

Now I can add texture but it won’t hold it’s shape when I save it even though I do exactly what the video tutors say to do.

Just ranting smile

Signature 

3D Artist Network.

Posted: 05 October 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Keeping this thread going so Daz will be reminded to fix this problem.

Another render! :D

Image Attachments
John.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4685
Joined  2004-08-11

Voice added.  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, RAMwolff! smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 05 October 2012 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4685
Joined  2004-08-11

cool grin cool grin cool grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 06 October 2012 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Yes, my thoughts exactly. smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 07 October 2012 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Who wants to see some more renders?! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 07 October 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

Post MOAR. With pie, if you don’t mind. smile

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 07 October 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

*LOL* I’ll see what I can do. wink

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 07 October 2012 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2005-07-24
Knight22179 - 30 September 2012 10:35 AM

Some time ago, I started a thread to try and get Daz’s attention on bringing Steph 4 Iconic Shape for Genesis out of the vault and into the store. I didn’t quit until it was done. Now look, she’s in the store where she belongs. smile
I’m not going to let this go. I’m going to keep nagging Daz until they fix this.

Thank you for your work has getting the S4 shape for Genesis released for purchase.  She went straight into wishlist the second I read that post!

As for the topic at hand, I Don’t have much to say about the Super Suit bug, I Don’t own it,  but I plan to, and when I Do I should hope that this bug is fixed.  From the Original post this looks like a rather noobish error, A company like Daz should have caught and fixed it a lot sooner given the high-profile nature of the product in question.

Posted: 07 October 2012 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Your welcome, JayFeather! smile

And I agree 100% with you. But for reasons I have yet to understand, DAZ seems to be letting this one slide. But I won’t let them. Not until they fix this or give Canary3D permission to redistribute her fix.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  784
Joined  2006-06-12

I don’t know if they ever got this fixed for you, so here’s an original and free alternative.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/65217/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Free-Genesis-Hero-Suit

Image Attachments
FreeSuitPromo.jpggheroseams.jpggherogroups.jpggheroface.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 21 October 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

They never fixed it, not yet. downer

Thanks, Joe! smile

I’ll try this out and see how it works. If I run into any problems, I’ll let you know. wink

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  784
Joined  2006-06-12
Knight22179 - 21 October 2012 03:14 PM

They never fixed it, not yet. downer

Thanks, Joe! smile

I’ll try this out and see how it works. If I run into any problems, I’ll let you know. wink

I just noticed that the fingers and feet don’t bend quite right.  I made the mistake of using the “tight body suit” projection template… silly me.

Take 2: http://www.sharecg.com/v/65219/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Free-Genesis-Bodysuit

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 21 October 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1179
Joined  2005-07-29

Wow! Thanks, Joe!

Hopefully we will get a lot of people to make textures with it and shame DAZ int fixing their problem.

Is this different from your Merchant Resource for sale at Rendo? (bought it and happy with the purchase, just wondering) And if so, how?

IS there a texture map that comes with it?

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

6 of 16