Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
PC sale early too?
Posted: 28 September 2012 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  256
Joined  2011-02-17
Richard Haseltine - 28 September 2012 12:48 PM

Kevin: The same thing we do every night, Richard - try to unflate the members wallets!

With all Daz Originals at Fast Grab price for the whole month of November including bundles? cheese

Signature 

Daz Gallery

Posted: 29 September 2012 05:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15742
Joined  2003-10-09
Mr Leong - 28 September 2012 10:04 PM

Kevin: The same thing we do every night, Richard - try to unflate the members wallets!

With all Daz Originals at Fast Grab price for the whole month of November including bundles? cheese

Kevin stopped providing details of his plans after I ran away and ruined the “dangle Richard from a helicopter so he can get incriminating photos of low-spenders” scheme.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 01 October 2012 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2012-03-06

What happens in the annual PC sale?

Signature 

The Cashew Gallery (PG-13)

Posted: 01 October 2012 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24
Denny L - 01 October 2012 08:48 PM

What happens in the annual PC sale?

Well, given that things are so terribly different from past years because of the new site, no one really knows WHAT will happen.  In the past, there have been (all for PC members, of course) free items, special bonuses for renewing during Anniversary month, sales, etc. 

One of the best in the last few years (but again, who knows if it’ll happen this year), in my opinion, was “PC Pricing for a day”, where PC members got a selection of items (mostly Daz Originals but some PA items as well) given to us that we got to vote on.  The winners (each day) would be on sale for 24 hrs at PC pricing ($1.99).  That sometimes included big bundles. 

Also there have been extra vouchers thrown out through the month (though with the new “coupons” and their awful restrictions, I don’t see that being a big whooptie-do) and something where you got a payback (given in early December) in the form of a voucher based on your purchases during October and the number of years you’ve been a PC member.  Again, though, the thought of getting a big coupon that’s only good on Daz Originals and has to be used in one cart purchase makes that not very exciting a prospect either, to me…..

Of course, the last 2 years, by this time we were all getting very excited about the sale because there had been a thread up for a week already talking about what was going to happen during the sale….

This year,  Nothing…

So, we’ll see…

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 01 October 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2009-08-07

I think it’ll be a sudden barrage. HERE’S A DEAL, HERE’S A DEAL, HERE’S ANOTHER DEAL.
And we’ll be milling around in the confusion, totally surrounded and overwhelmed, waving our credit cards in the air, screaming desperately at the top of our lungs, “Take our money, please don’t hurt us”

... or something.

Signature 

Check out The Lesser Evil, a graphic novel made using DAZ models, and published by Zetabella Publishing!

Posted: 01 October 2012 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  845
Joined  2008-11-01

Scene: DAZ 3D Global HQ, in a semi-extinct mud volcano somewhere in Utah
Kevin is sitting behind a massive marble desk, in a massive black leather chair, using a stack of old DAZ calendars to raise him up to desk level
Enter Richard Haseltine

Richard: Gee, Kevin, what do you want to do tonight?

Heehee…Thanks, Richard!! Now I have Pinky and the Brain theme song tormenting me mercilessly!! LOL smile

Posted: 02 October 2012 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15742
Joined  2003-10-09
JasmineSkunk - 01 October 2012 11:36 PM

Scene: DAZ 3D Global HQ, in a semi-extinct mud volcano somewhere in Utah
Kevin is sitting behind a massive marble desk, in a massive black leather chair, using a stack of old DAZ calendars to raise him up to desk level
Enter Richard Haseltine

Richard: Gee, Kevin, what do you want to do tonight?

Heehee…Thanks, Richard!! Now I have Pinky and the Brain theme song tormenting me mercilessly!! LOL smile

Go buy something, it will distract you.

(This message brought to you by Kevin-vox Implants Inc)

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

2 of 2