Digital Art Zone

David BB question
Posted: 23 September 2012 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2010-02-05

I bought the David BB product in the PA sale, I had trouble getting to work, then I noticed the Read Me said you also need the David Head Morphs and David Body Morphs (didn’t say it prior to buying). I can’t find those in the store, I only have the David Base. Should I return the item or are those available anywhere?

Posted: 24 September 2012 05:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13601
Joined  2003-10-09

I fear the morphs were vaulted a while back - and if they aren’t in the store that would explain the lack of a link to the required product. I would certainly open a support ticket, pointing out that the product page is wrong and asking what your options are - the morphs would not be free in any event, so if you have spent as much as you wish you should ask for a refund regardless.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 24 September 2012 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2003-10-09

ragaray,
you can however use the MAT files
and I don’t know if you have M3 Head and Body Morphs, but you could try the setting on M3.

EDIT:
I tried it on M3, but even with M3 head and body morphs it has hardly any effect.
but still with the displacement or the glossyness toned down a bit you could get a nice toned David.

( long time ago I used last the old 3th generation)

Posted: 24 September 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2010-02-05

Thanks guys.
How do I go about requesting a refund? Do I just submit a “Help Request” through the Contact Us section?

Posted: 24 September 2012 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8425
Joined  2007-11-06
ragaray - 24 September 2012 06:02 PM

Thanks guys.
How do I go about requesting a refund? Do I just submit a “Help Request” through the Contact Us section?

Yes, choose “Sales Support”.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products