Digital Art Zone

Render without that Aspect Frame!
Posted: 23 September 2012 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  205
Joined  2006-09-05

Am finding DAZ/Studio 4.5 a bit of a challenge. I suppose I’ll get used to the new layout and the sudden changes in the viewport. Half the time I don’t know how to get back to my original layout. That said, the biggest hassle is rendering. How do I remove that Aspect Frame, it restricts the render to a tiny fraction of the scene. It is most likely quite simple to do, once one knows how to. This is really the first time that this program proves hard to use. (for me).

Posted: 23 September 2012 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

Never mind, found it.

Posted: 24 September 2012 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4674
Joined  2012-04-07
frodi - 23 September 2012 07:46 PM

Am finding DAZ/Studio 4.5 a bit of a challenge. I suppose I’ll get used to the new layout and the sudden changes in the viewport. Half the time I don’t know how to get back to my original layout. That said, the biggest hassle is rendering. How do I remove that Aspect Frame, it restricts the render to a tiny fraction of the scene. It is most likely quite simple to do, once one knows how to. This is really the first time that this program proves hard to use. (for me).

Actually it’s not restricting the area to be rendered at all. It’s showing what the render settings are indicating for the area to be rendered. To get a larger area, check the settings under the Render Settings.

Signature 

Posted: 24 September 2012 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-09-05

Thanks for your reply Patience55, I did find it under the Render Settings.

Posted: 24 September 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4674
Joined  2012-04-07
frodi - 24 September 2012 03:28 AM

Thanks for your reply Patience55, I did find it under the Render Settings.

Okay grin 

it’s also possible to toggle on/off the view of the aspect frame using the drop down control in the upper corner of the loading zone area. That’s what I was thinking you may have found to turn it off - and that’s what doesn’t affect the actual render area at all.

Cheers!

Signature