Digital Art Zone

6 of 9
General Gen 5 Iconic Character Render Thread
Posted: 03 September 2012 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1710
Joined  2010-02-14

Actually, this one here looks more like an older version of the Luke you posted. But like you said, you wanted to keep the family genetic.

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 03 September 2012 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4969
Joined  2009-02-26

Not pass as David? I can take him down lol

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 03 September 2012 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3775
Joined  2012-02-06

In case you’re starting to wonder after 10 hours of silence…don’t take him down! wink

He may not be exactly how I’d envision David (obviously…I’ve already posted my version) but he definitely passes muster as far as I’m concerned. smile Very nice character and a good addition to your family.

Your comments make me wonder, though…exactly how are the members of the “Millennium Family” supposed to be related? Is there an official family tree? I suppose it’s meant to be up to each individual’s interpretation. ‘Course then you have some people thinking that David and Steph are meant to be siblings, and other people thinking of them as a couple! ohh

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 03 September 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

First off thankyou, I was begining to wonder If I over spent my time in this thread tongue wink

LOL well there can be lots of speculation on that!!

I reckon… Michael and Vicki get married have a son David… David meets this hot as blond named Stephanie, the two start dating and David’s lil bro Luke has a half sister named Laura, she lives with her dad Freak, Freak divorced a few times, had a rocky life in terms of relation ships but he found his match, her name was Girl. Hiro and sister Aiko are Girls Nephew and Neice, their mom is She-Freak (Freaks sister). Every year they all gather at xmas and celebrate over a delicious meal and drinks. The end. lol!

Signature 

Posted: 03 September 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

But on a serious note, yeah I wonder too… They did call them a ‘family’ And it remains unclear if they are siblings or couples your right.

Signature 

Posted: 03 September 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

NO! DON’T! O_O

I just said that to me it just looked more like your like your Luke than anything else. Not at all that it was bad or anything, I just think you may have limited the variety a bit by trying to keep a family genetic pattern. Though if you want a suggestion, maybe you can try slimming his figure down a bit. Maybe a little in the face and the waist. Then again, I don’t see much difference between my David and D3 really. LOL Actually, now that i think about it, your David reminds me of an eastern M2 with a rounder face. I LOVE IT! If anything, instead of taking it down, I’d slap DAZ square in the face with that as an idea for M6! wink

But yes, technically according to DAZ’s past character descriptions, Victoria & Michael are a couple, Stephanie is Victoria’s younger sister where David is Michael’s younger brother. The Millennium Kids are always depicted as Victoria and Michael’s children. But that’s usually as far as the actual “Family” element goes. Gen 4 stated that Aiko and Victoria were always close, so the same can safely be assumed with Michael and Hiro. Freak was always more of his own guy who just rode along with Vickey, Mike, Steph and Dave. Girl was merely a contribution from Kim Goosens.

So yeah, it seems like the Millennium “Family” mostly applies to the Real World figures and the the others are most likely the Stylized distant cousins. Personally, for some reason I always like to make Aiko & Hiro twins and have Freak be Girl’s REALLY big brother. There are other philosophical concepts I attribute to each couple. I LOVE duality, and it was this Female & Male complimentary structure is what appealed to me and really got me into DAZ in the first place. smile

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 03 September 2012 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Lol Its all good rc, I just read your comment in two different ways haha! So I thought I’d suss out what which angle you were actually coming from :p the dav I posted was one of the recents I was upgrading with m5 and a character I’ve held onto since the d3 days that was one of the reasons I posted him simply cos he was right there on my screen. I am workin on something but all I’ll say right now is the character is of a different culture, it’s taking a while cos I’m making a totally new character and I’m very picky in my creating lol.

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
marcusfinnigon - 03 September 2012 04:09 PM

Lol Its all good rc, I just read your comment in two different ways haha! So I thought I’d suss out what which angle you were actually coming from :p the dav I posted was one of the recents I was upgrading with m5 and a character I’ve held onto since the d3 days that was one of the reasons I posted him simply cos he was right there on my screen. I am workin on something but all I’ll say right now is the character is of a different culture, it’s taking a while cos I’m making a totally new character and I’m very picky in my creating lol.

No problem. Such is the professional tastes and diligence of the Cardinal Earth Goat… wink

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 04 September 2012 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

I thourght you would have created a hiro/aiko by now, you seemd to really want to see em tongue wink

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
marcusfinnigon - 04 September 2012 12:27 AM

I thourght you would have created a hiro/aiko by now, you seemd to really want to see em tongue wink

Trust me, we’ve already had more than our share of Aiko & Hiro regarding these types of threads. Did you see the two heated contests we had before the site transition? This very thread is the direct spin-off of them. wink

But you do bring up a good point. Perhaps I should update my A5 & H5 with the ideas I have now.

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 04 September 2012 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

You seem to really like those characters, It would be a shame not to post them smile Becides, we still gotta influence Daz to release them in Gen 5 too… Though one step at a time, Dav5 needs to come out! And I’m thinking Luke&Laura; may have a chance on account of the hints Thorne gave us not to mention the long wait daz is putting us through for her product.

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Aiko Realistic
The realistic version of Aiko!

Head Formula
———————————————-
Die Tryings 182 V4 morphs for genesis
———————————————-
Eyebrows arc -0.15
Eyebrows Outer Up 0.15
Cheek Bones 1 -0.52
Face Thin 0.11
Face Young 0.10
———————————————-
Eye Lashes Length 0.46
Eyes Angle -0.28
Lips Thin 0.30
Asian Female A 0.45

Body Formula

Scale 93.6%
Basic Female 0.30
Reby Sky 0.20
Victoria 5 0.45
Body Tone 0.28

Knee Bones Volume 0.40
Forearms Volume 0.21
Upper Arms Volume 0.21
Breasts Cleavage 0.10
V5 Breasts Downward Slope 0.16
Navel 1.00
Nipples 1.00

Requires: Victoria 5, Genesis Evolution Morphs, Reby Sky Gn, Die Tryings 182 V4 morphs for genesis (ShareCG Freebie, posted by SickleYield) and Ethnicity for Genesis:Asian

Image Attachments
LingPort2-Marcusfinnigon.jpgLingFullC2-Marcusfinnigon.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2012 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

Actually, like I said much earlier, there are actually products featuring H5 in the store. I already explained that I found this out when I saw a product featuring what I took as a H4 with a less feminine looking Hitomi skin. Turns out the vendor told me the anime male and skin in question is actually a DAZ Original character that has yet to be released. After a glorious freak-out of celebration I calmed myself and inquired her if she knew anything regarding Aiko? She said she didn’t and that she couldn’t say anymore on the subject. As you can see by the way I’m wording this story, I too now cannot say much detail on the matter. wink

But anywho! I figured “what the hell” and recreated the Aiko & Hiro I made for the competitions. mind you these are actually improved remasters of the originals, so those who may remember my original entries from them will definately notice well-beyond significant differences. smile

AIKO 5
————————————-
Scale: 94%
Stephanie 5: 0.50
Stephanie 5 Model Body: 0.25
Aiko 4: 0.50
Hitomi: 0.25
Cheeks Sink: 0.25
Chin Width: -0.50
Face Round: -0.25
Jaw Curve: 0.50
Stephanie 5 Curvy Head: 0.25
Stephanie 5 Head: -0.25
Stephanie 5 Model Head: 0.25
Hip Volume: -0.50
Shins Volume -0.25
Thighs Volume: -0.25
Hitomi Breasts Round: 0.25
Navel: 1.00

PRODUCTS USED: Stephanie 5, Hitomi Bundle, Gen 4 Iconic Shapes, GSuit for Genesis (Top), Sleepless Nights

HIRO 5
————————————-
Hitomi: 0.25
Eyelashes Length: -1.00
Chin Width: -0.25
Face Round: -0.50
Face Square: 0.25
Jaw Curve: -0.25
Genital Bulge 2: 100.0%
Hip Volume: -0.25
Shins Volume -0.25
Thighs Volume: -0.25
BenjaminBody: 100.0%

PRODUCTS USED: Michael 5, Gen 4 Iconic Shapes, 3D Anime Girl Hitomi, Benjamin, Pyrite Hair, GSuit for Genesis

NOTE: Please click to full view high quality.

Image Attachments
Aiko_5.jpgHiro_5.jpg
 Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 05 September 2012 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

You are the king of Aiko and Hiro! Well done!!!! cheese I see you’ve implimented some new products into your work… lol I spend may to much here in the name of new morphs! tongue wink

Signature 

Posted: 08 September 2012 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14

After finally beginning to use some efficient lighting, I decided to redo my David 5!

DAVID 5 (Revised)
————————————-
Scale: 95.0%
Lips Thin: 0.50
Nose Width: -0.25
Nose Pinch: 0.25
Face Round: -0.25
Face Young: 0.25
Jaw Angle: 0.50
ManlyMenHead02: 25.0%
Michael 5 Head: -0.25
Genital Bulge 2: 100.0%
Hip Volume: -0.25
Shins Volume: -0.30
Thighs Volume: -0.50
BenjaminBody 100.0%
David 3: 0.50
Michael 5: 0.50
Basic child: 0.10
Fitness Details: 0.25
Upper Arms Volume: -0.10
Pectorals Volume: 0.50
Chest Width: -0.25
Torso Length: 0.25
Waist Width: -0.15
Love Handles: -0.25
Nipples: 1.00

PRODUCTS USED: Michael 5 Pro Suite (Michael 5, Manly Men, Genesis Evolutionary Morphs, Easy Going Poses for M5, Zac Hair, Underwear for M5), David 3 for Genesis, Askan for M4/H4 (Renderocity), Gabi for V5!.

NOTE: Please full view for maximum image quality.

Image Attachments
David_5.jpg
 Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

6 of 9