RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4867
Joined  2009-02-26

YT Luke Entry (Spyro)

- - Revising YT Luke Formula - -

Image Attachments
Spyro-ForumEn1V2Full.jpgTribal_BoyV2a-MarcusfinnigonPostworked.jpg
 Signature 

You will forever be in my memories and my heart, I will miss you always Jaderail, Rest in peace my friend. Some day we shall meet again.
- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3369
Joined  2012-02-06

Looks great, marcusfinnigon! I like your avatar and have been wondering who that character was… I’ve actually been working on a similar character, but I’m not happy with him yet. Yours has a very unique and realistic appearance. What skin texture did you use? And I would be interested in seeing the head formula, if you don’t mind.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Here’s Hawaiian/Native American/Hispanic Luke’s Sister Laura!

Like with Luke, I won’t go into details on the head/face unless asked…

Body Formula:

Scale 87.6%
Reby Sky 0.60
Stephanie 4 0.40
Head Propagating Scale 2.6%
Foot Length L&R -30.0%
Basic Child 0.042
Body Tone 0.25
Forearms Volume 0.16
Upper Arms Volume 0.16
Hands Thick 0.40
Nails Length 0.33
Breast Cleavage 0.26
Breast Size 0.18
Navel 1.00
Navel Depth 0.20

Requires: Genesis Evolution Morphs, Reby Sky for Gn, Stephanie 4 for Gn

Please Note: This character is one of my personally prized creations from which I have continued to upgrade and improve over the long term. I have entered the formula here purely for inspiration and tutorial learning purposes. This is not to be re-posted.

Image Attachments
EntKy_Full_SCALE.jpgEntKy_por1_SCALE.jpg
 Signature 

You will forever be in my memories and my heart, I will miss you always Jaderail, Rest in peace my friend. Some day we shall meet again.

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

marcusfinnigon . Actually I envy your handsome avator ,, ^^;

his looks as you say, good mixing character.

I feel many human race, indian native american , hawaian,, and something like irish,,  from him.
but he is so natural and cool guy.

Now I am thinking Why I have no morph for mens figure,,,,

everytime when I serch product, I think I should buy items for genesis men.
I must need men shape morphs, absolutely I need,,  and clothings, too,
my genesis male has no shoes, he can act only jouneyer scout, I should buy them today,,.
(no, he had never act jouneyer scout,, I had never used the set,,

on the other hand I have used magus jacket,, so many times)

but after I finish long shopping, there are many female items hairs, and clothings in my shopping cart ,,
and nothing ,, nothing for men figure.,, but I forget everything , then just click with smile.

why I can not treat him as same as her.,,,

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Thanks man! Yeah the texture is kind of a personallised mix and edit of textures in Photo Shop… I used Frad Kanda and about 60% oppacity and Max for M4 at about 40% Op. I added (Painted) in all details such as brows, freckles, birth marks lips etc. Brows I made in vector form. I also fine tuned the original textures to remove any traces of Hair and unique deatails to those textures. In terms of skin tone, I added Hue and Saturation/Levels adjustment layers.

I’ll get back to you on the facial morphs, I’m currently rendering a scene atm.

Hey i’m officially a ‘member’ haha! I have a little green box yey!

Signature 

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Thanks Kitakoredaz! Yeah I know what you mean… V5 and Victoria overall steals the spotlight from most others… but if you keep looking some great things appear for her family evry once in a while. smile

Signature 

Posted: 22 August 2012 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

YT Luke Entry (Spyro)

- - Revising YT Luke Head Formula - -

Image Attachments
Marcusfinnigon-AvatarV3AS.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 22 August 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1428
Joined  2010-02-14

ALRIGHT PEOPLES!! LISTEN UP!!

First, I just have to say, I’m gone for ONE day and I come back here to find all these GORGEOUS submissions! Keep it up, guys! grin

Now! As we all know, Stephanie 5 is out and hot as ever! As I vowed in the Stephanie 4 For Genesis thread, upon S5’s release, I would IMMEDIATELY petition for a David 5 Iconic Shape. And I did just that:

http://www.change.org/petitions/daz-3d-create-a-generation-5-david-iconic-shape

Please read, sign, and support this demand for our favorite lean Real World brother of Michael to be seen in the store. Thank you! smile

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 22 August 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4456
Joined  2004-08-11

SIGNED and posted on Facebook!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 August 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Signed lol, Need supporters… I call to all Dazigans lol.

Signature 

Posted: 23 August 2012 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3369
Joined  2012-02-06

Marcus, your Laura is very well done too! To me she looks very much like an updated version of the original Laura—so in other words, just how a new Laura should look! I guess if there was anything I’d change, I’d say that perhaps her face looks a bit too mature for a “young teen.” Perhaps more like an older teen. But I think that was true of the original Laura, also.

I really like that their ethnicity is kind of hard to place, as if they have ancestors from several different ethnic groups. They could be Brazilian or Hawaiian or Turkish or any number of other things. It would be nice if the actual Millennium Family were like that, or even the base Genesis figure (it may be gender-neutral, but definitely doesn’t seem ethnically-neutral).

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 23 August 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Thanks Scott! I really love to create original characters, of all the many races and cultures. In Aus we’re made up of all corners of the world, so I like to create with inspiration of all corners of the world as well smile I think it adds realism, and makes the character unique and its creative. Which is after all what DAZ is all about smile

Btw, there’s still more characters to come :D Gotta get cracking on more members of the Gen 5 Family! lol

Signature 

Posted: 23 August 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1428
Joined  2010-02-14
marcusfinnigon - 23 August 2012 07:31 AM

Thanks Scott! I really love to create original characters, of all the many races and cultures. In Aus we’re made up of all corners of the world, so I like to create with inspiration of all corners of the world as well smile I think it adds realism, and makes the character unique and its creative. Which is after all what DAZ is all about smile

Btw, there’s still more characters to come :D Gotta get cracking on more members of the Gen 5 Family! lol

Okay, with that I NEED to see your Aiko & Hiro! grin

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 23 August 2012 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
RCDeschene - 23 August 2012 10:54 AM

Okay, with that I NEED to see your Aiko & Hiro! grin

Lol, I’m working towards it… I’ve got a steph almost there, I know she’s been done and Gen5 is already here but i feel i must present her before i move on lol :p I’d love to see some of yours too smile lol suddenly im thinking of the line “you show me yours, ill show you mine” Haha!

Signature 

Posted: 23 August 2012 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Actually to come to think of it, i dont have hiro/aiko for genesis :S

Signature 

3 of 9