2 of 2
ForbiddenWhispers PA sale day - with Freebie Inside!! [Commercial]
Posted: 24 September 2012 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  509
Joined  2006-03-14
vwrangler - 24 September 2012 01:54 AM
ForbiddenWhispers - 22 September 2012 01:19 AM

ForbiddenWhispers, FWDesign and FeralFey bring you a huge selection for this PA sale this year. To say we’ve gone a bit crazy is an understatement…..
By The Pool : Poses for Genesis & Gen 4
This is a pose set for K4, M4, V4 and Genesis. The poses have been made with the Pool House in mind, but can easily be used for other projects. These should turn up in the store within the next couple of hours. There was an installers issue & daz are working their butts off to fix it. Because of the release delay these poses will be on sale longer for 50% off than the other items in the store.

I think they may have taken the pose set off 50% sale a bit early. It only went into the store on Sunday morning, and it’s now down to 30% already.

*sigh*. Don’t worry, I’ll try get it fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/forbiddenwhispers

Posted: 27 September 2012 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  509
Joined  2006-03-14

Right!!! Well the PA sale is coming to a close….. So get these goodies at 50% off while you still can.

After this PA sale, they’ll be going to 30% off for 4 weeks…. grin

Image Attachments
Promos06.jpgPromos04.jpgPromos09.jpgPromos10.jpg
 Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/forbiddenwhispers

Posted: 29 September 2012 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  549
Joined  2011-04-12

There’s a bit of a problem with the addon texture set.  Anyone who has any real experience with written Japanese or Chinese will instantly notice that the writing on two of the outside pillars is upside down, and one is mirror reversed.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

2 of 2