Digital Art Zone

Render Settings Preset. Can someone please help me?
Posted: 20 September 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

I’m getting tired of starting up Daz Studio and the Render Settings Preset is automatically set to “Custom”, making my character look far away. I have to click on Render>Render Settings. Then under Dimensions: Preset, it ALWAYS has “Custom” and I ALWAYS have to click on the preset and make it go back to “Active Viewport”.

How do I make it stay there on start up without having to always switch to it?

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 20 September 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6609
Joined  2005-08-15

This was fixed in the latest release 4.5.0.137 which is now available, see the Commons for details.

Posted: 21 September 2012 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks Jimmy. smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile