2 of 2
Yay AntFarm and Smay Sale/ Requesting Mister Hyde renders
Posted: 20 September 2012 05:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04
Lindsey - 19 September 2012 11:26 AM

M5 Hero preset + Mr Hyde .40 + scaled back hands and feet.

That’s pretty freakin’ awesome!

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 20 September 2012 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  754
Joined  2011-05-17
Lindsey - 20 September 2012 03:29 AM

Thanks.. he looks too serious wearing that outfit…

What are you using to get your renders that nice? Some kind of shader, or the reality plugin?

Posted: 20 September 2012 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  927
Joined  2003-10-09
Paradigm67 - 20 September 2012 08:11 AM
Lindsey - 20 September 2012 03:29 AM

Thanks.. he looks too serious wearing that outfit…

What are you using to get your renders that nice? Some kind of shader, or the reality plugin?

It’s a DS4 render.  All of the magic is done by using Dimension Theory’s new release: HDR Pro Sets Urban Recreation for DAZ Studio http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/urban-recreation and the thread on what folks are doing with it: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/7264/

You just load one of the backdrop/HDR light sets, drop your models into the scene and make sure they touch the shadow plane for proper shadow rendering and render.  I did a tiny bit of softening where the feet hit the ground.  Upon further inspection, I should have drop back on the bump settings to get the skin smoother.  Anyhoo, I highly recommend the product!

Posted: 20 September 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2008-03-16

Here’s a render using Mr Hyde with some head dial spins using Freak 4, Gorilla, and various Asian and Native American features, and his partner in crime sporting Bad Guy outfit. And yes, Yay for the AntFarm and Smay Sale, I spent way more than I should have between the two.

Image Attachments
Prof_Finala.jpg
 Signature 

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”  - Jake “Bama” Chambers       Deviant Art

DAZ Gallery works

Posted: 20 September 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Here’s mine. Mr. Hyde dialed to 0.25 and the Freak 4 dialed all the way up (with some additional morphs). I also toned down the bump and the displacements as they were way too strong for my tastes.

Here’s Hulk. smile

Image Attachments
Hulk.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

2 of 2