5 of 100
- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - - 
Posted: 18 September 2012 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1394
Joined  2010-03-25
Spyro - 18 September 2012 02:03 PM

OMG Ivy lol ! that’s too much information LMAO!

raspberry

Signature 

My Daz & Poser animations & art work
http://www.youtube.com/user/IvySummers1
My Art on Google
http://plus.google.com/+IvySummers

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2148
Joined  2008-01-02

Photo I took a few weeks ago.  Didn’t come out as nice as I wanted :(
My eyes saw the godrays so much better than the camera did XD

Image Attachments
IMG_1658_sm.jpg
 Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8373
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Rose pink dawn reprising rows and rows of spring flowers nodding their finery in the early light like a bevy of debutants waiting for a dance smile

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
JasmineSkunk - 18 September 2012 12:22 PM

LOL.. I don’t know… I was thinking of Rikku, too!!! ...but then I got to thinking of my Rogue character I played in Morrowwind…hmmm??? lol *hiya Misty!*

Hey Jaz how ya doin?

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Miss Bad Wolf - 18 September 2012 02:56 PM

I am tired.  I think dinner will be in a couple minutes.

I just had breakfast smile. Complaint: oh noes auto correct has kidnapped my KB

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Rezca - 18 September 2012 03:34 PM

Photo I took a few weeks ago.  Didn’t come out as nice as I wanted :(
My eyes saw the godrays so much better than the camera did XD

If you squint you can see the godrays ^_^

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Misty Whisky - 18 September 2012 09:34 AM
ps1borg - 18 September 2012 08:33 AM
Skiriki - 18 September 2012 08:18 AM

Dig freebies from Gemologica thread. There’s a bunch.

I’m good for shaders I was hoping to pick up some geometry, rings, earrings, discreet necklace, bangles and so on *sigh* I swear I’m gonna go blind modelling one day heh smile

in the Daz store, there’s a couple cute pieces with Atadecer.  the bracelet looks cute on M4, too.
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/atardecer

and Liz comes with a couple pieces that looks nice on an older woman
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/liz-character-and-hair

Thanks. The store is a bit light on for bling hey. I appreciate free but the small stuff needs adjustment and movement morphs that I’m never going to kitbash myself *sigh* your wedding band are often used, and nano’s captive beads but gold chains would be nice - and nice and fiddly to make. Perhaps I’ll make some morphs for the ol’ Poser Jesse stuff smile

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Skiriki - 18 September 2012 08:34 AM
ps1borg - 18 September 2012 08:33 AM

I’m good for shaders I was hoping to pick up some geometry, rings, earrings, discreet necklace, bangles and so on *sigh* I swear I’m gonna go blind modelling one day heh smile

Gemologica thread’s freebie list is specifically objects—Gemologica was the upcoming shader product. wink

Thanks, do appreciate but was hoping to avoid kitbashing feebies to fit. Is it just me or has the Poserverse moved a little to the user-unfriendly side the past few years?

ETA oh dear end of Thread.spam()

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01
ps1borg - 18 September 2012 03:37 PM

LOL.. I don’t know… I was thinking of Rikku, too!!! ...but then I got to thinking of my Rogue character I played in Morrowwind…hmmm??? lol *hiya Misty!*

Hey Jaz how ya doin?

I’m still breathing in and out..lol Good to see you! How are you?

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

Fell asleep, woke up after midnight, head still hurty. Sucks! But free stuff rocks.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
JasmineSkunk - 18 September 2012 03:53 PM
ps1borg - 18 September 2012 03:37 PM

Hey Jaz how ya doin?

I’m still breathing in and out..lol Good to see you! How are you?

Really good smile Only about 90 sleeps until my contract is up, it’s been swell but needz a break from full time next year. Next year’s gig is mostly lined up and while not relaxing won’t be so time consuming, I missed the water this year. Apart from work been having fun and mostly enjoying myself. Is Spring here, heady with the scent of flowers around our place and the promise of warm weather and beach in the air smile

Posted: 18 September 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-08
JasmineSkunk - 18 September 2012 12:06 PM
Ivy - 18 September 2012 11:22 AM

why was this thread spilled over?
Does daz forums have a 100 page maximum and then it automatically creates a new spill over thread?

why is it we have not seen any explanation for why it happened into begin with?
or is this just all a dream and so when i wake up it will be some different completely new thread?

School is starting to wear on me…me thinks

Daz forums are so confusing sometimes! smile

LOL… OK, I will try to answer…. the “Complaint Thread” has been around longer than me. I don’t even know how it got started!! LOL But I can tell you that it is one of the “running threads”, meaning that it continues on and on and on…

Because of this, when the thread hits 100 pages, one of the mods ( usually Richard, I think) will start it anew with a link to the previous one. We used to vote on the thread title just before it was due to end and then guess who would get the start page and stuff… don’t know how things are evolving since the switch… I’ve found myself ...kinda trying to get aclimated to the new forum a bit like one does at the beach when the water is really cold…lol…. I’m up to mid-thigh now I think…lol

Complaint Thread history lesson:
Once upon a time at DAZ there was a man named kmwill, who thought one possible response to the deluge of complaints flooding the Forums was to make a post (entitled The Complaint Thread) in which he complained about all of the complaining in a satirical fashion. A number of other people, including a few from his (now defunct) self-created Fan Club thread, found the post amusing, and started posting to the thread. It then morphed (much like the Fan Club had previously) into the sort of community blog and general discussion thread that it is today. Most of those original posters have since moved on for one reason or another. I think Richard and I are among the most senior posters left, though I don’t remember exactly when Vilian wandered over from the Fan Club.

Posted: 18 September 2012 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8826
Joined  2004-07-21

You do not seem to post often since the new site came up.  Your post count remains small.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 18 September 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1394
Joined  2010-03-25
bwaomega - 18 September 2012 04:17 PM
JasmineSkunk - 18 September 2012 12:06 PM
Ivy - 18 September 2012 11:22 AM

why was this thread spilled over?
Does daz forums have a 100 page maximum and then it automatically creates a new spill over thread?

why is it we have not seen any explanation for why it happened into begin with?
or is this just all a dream and so when i wake up it will be some different completely new thread?

School is starting to wear on me…me thinks

Daz forums are so confusing sometimes! smile

LOL… OK, I will try to answer…. the “Complaint Thread” has been around longer than me. I don’t even know how it got started!! LOL But I can tell you that it is one of the “running threads”, meaning that it continues on and on and on…

Because of this, when the thread hits 100 pages, one of the mods ( usually Richard, I think) will start it anew with a link to the previous one. We used to vote on the thread title just before it was due to end and then guess who would get the start page and stuff… don’t know how things are evolving since the switch… I’ve found myself ...kinda trying to get aclimated to the new forum a bit like one does at the beach when the water is really cold…lol…. I’m up to mid-thigh now I think…lol

Complaint Thread history lesson:
Once upon a time at DAZ there was a man named kmwill, who thought one possible response to the deluge of complaints flooding the Forums was to make a post (entitled The Complaint Thread) in which he complained about all of the complaining in a satirical fashion. A number of other people, including a few from his (now defunct) self-created Fan Club thread, found the post amusing, and started posting to the thread. It then morphed (much like the Fan Club had previously) into the sort of community blog and general discussion thread that it is today. Most of those original posters have since moved on for one reason or another. I think Richard and I are among the most senior posters left, though I don’t remember exactly when Vilian wandered over from the Fan Club.

thanks for the input smile

Signature 

My Daz & Poser animations & art work
http://www.youtube.com/user/IvySummers1
My Art on Google
http://plus.google.com/+IvySummers

Posted: 18 September 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11832
Joined  2005-10-07

iz windy outside.  SSE 25-35mph trees are waving.  feels good though. would feel better with a beer

Signature 

Ð ° ° ° ° ° ö tīd gesǣlig
meaning of life = 42
self-reminder 22Dec
shut eye

5 of 100