Digital Art Zone

Clear the timeline
Posted: 17 September 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2012-09-03

I am trying to find a way to keep everything as it is in Frame 0, but clear the rest of the timeline. I’d like to accomplish this without going through all of the parts and deleting frames. Any ideas?

Thanks smile

Posted: 17 September 2012 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15775
Joined  2003-10-09

Assuming this is DAZ Studio, if you go to frame 0, select your figures and then right-click on the tab of the Parameters pane and pick Clear Animation>Clear figure that should work.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 17 September 2012 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2012-09-03

Yes, that worked! Thanks for the help.

BTW, sorry for forgetting to include the program i’m working with.

Posted: 24 November 2013 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  2012-07-20

I’m having the same problem, but getting a different (unwanted) result. In aniMate Lite, I want to keep what I have at frame 0, but clear everything after it to start another animation from that point. Following Richard’s recommendation zeros everything completely instead of restoring me to frame 0. Any way around this?

Thanks.

Posted: 24 November 2013 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

In Animate you just Delete all AniBlocks beyond your first block. The Default in Animate for a Zero Timeline is the Figure in the T pose. Only the first Aniblock added will effect the figure, setting the pose to the first frame of the first AniBlock loaded. If you had AniMate2 you could CUT the first block to have only Frame 1 in it and then add blocks after that.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 25 November 2013 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  193
Joined  2012-07-20

Thanks, Jaderail… I was afraid of that.  See, I started with a previous still scene… not a default T pose, and I’m not using aniblocks.  I was trying to avoid taking a $60 plunge for an experiment, but I might have to if I want to investigate animation any further to see if it’s for me or not.

Posted: 25 November 2013 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2012-01-18

i’ve discovered a difference between daz timeline and animate timeline
in the daz timeline you can delete every note you have selected in the Szene tab at once
in the animate timeline it deletes only one selected node

Signature 

my Gallery
http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/544