Digital Art Zone

Elven Arcana now for Genesis!
Posted: 16 September 2012 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2003-10-09

For my PA sale I’ve converted one of my best selling outfits to work with Genesis!

Elven Arcana has been carefully hand-crafted to fit the genesis figure and and includes 2 all new texture sets!

Since all textures for Elven Arcana are interchangeable, I’ve also released a texture package that includes the beautiful textures from the V4 version of Elven Arcana as well as the textures from the newly released Genesis version.  By purchasing the texture add on, owners of Elven Arcana V4 version can have the fire and ice textures, and the Genesis version customers can get the Forest and Dark textures of the V4 version.

For those interested in owning the whole thing, I’ve created a value priced bundle that includes both the v4 and Genesis versions of Elven Arcana, everything for one reduced price.

You can find Elven Arcana for Genesis here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/elven-arcana-for-genesis
You can find Elven Arcana V4 version here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/elven-arcana
You can find Elven Arcana Bundle here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/elven-arcana-bundle
You can find Elven Arcana Texture Add-On pack here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/elven-arcana-texture-pack

Image Attachments
Main.jpgPopup_5.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 16 September 2012 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2348
Joined  2003-12-06

I seem to have missed the V4 version coming out, but I’ve got the bundle in my wishlist now . Other stuff for buying tonight, but I’ll remember to buy the bundle before it goes off sale tomorrow.

Probably.  <writes sticky note reminder, staples it to forehead>

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 16 September 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1296
Joined  2004-02-13

I bought the original V4 version and totally fell in love with it! Really gorgeous outfit smile Will definitely have to pick up the Genesis version smile

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 16 September 2012 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

I purchased the bundle and the Texture Pack. It seems the Eleven Arcana Texture Pack downloads are both listed as for Mac, but one of them will be the executable for windows, the other of course will be a zip for Mac.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 17 September 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1225
Joined  2003-10-19

Ryv… I cannot tell you what an AMAZING job you did on this. I think the textures and promos came out beautifully. And the outfit is gorgeous. Awesome work!!!

Signature 

—- Don’t knock on death’s door… ring the doorbell and run (he HATES that)

| My Store on DAZ | D4IVI4G3 Iµ© | Facebook |

Need help with something of mine? Shoot me an email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 17 September 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

thanks Iggy smile

Signature 

Posted: 17 September 2012 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

I am trying to figure out if I needed the texture pack when I purchased the bundle. Does the bundle have everything the texture pack does? If so I would like to have my money back on the price of the texture pack.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 17 September 2012 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13948
Joined  2003-10-09

It looks as if the texture pack is a “fill in the gaps” for those with only one of the outfits. If you have the bundle, or both versions of the outfit otherwise, it isn’t needed.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 17 September 2012 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 17 September 2012 04:29 PM

It looks as if the texture pack is a “fill in the gaps” for those with only one of the outfits. If you have the bundle, or both versions of the outfit otherwise, it isn’t needed.

What Richard said smile

If you purchased the bundle then you need to return the texture set.

Signature