A New Hope
Posted: 11 November 2012 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 976 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7656
Joined  2009-07-13

and it is Bloody Far King Excell Ant! cool smile

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 November 2012 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 977 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1897
Joined  2011-07-31

Well, poopy doo.  I thought I posted about this, but I don’t see it.  Wonder where I posted?  Has anyone seen my little lost post?

I recorded a couple of sentences.  Made a head.  Tried putting them together and nothing.  No sound, no movement.  Guess it’s back to YouTube to watch the show again.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 11 November 2012 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 978 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  648
Joined  2011-01-13

I’d really appreciate it if someone could give me a text version of the lipsync tut.

Signature 

I’m too stubborn to quit.

Posted: 11 November 2012 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 979 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

@Anne… You posted to the DAZ Discussion thread for Wendy’s Tutorials.

@LightofHeaven You need to install the Genesis Content to the MY LIBRARY folder that should be in your My Documents folder now.

Wendy I’ll let you do the TEXT version of the Tutorial.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 12 November 2012 02:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 980 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1012
Joined  2007-04-08

Nice one Jeff, I love it.

And yeah, go on then, I’ll take a break from statics and join in the challenge.

Gonna have some fun methinks.

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 12 November 2012 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 981 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

Jade/Jacob, I doubt if I could do a text version as per se, I could try another with screenshots with captions maybe, will try to do a series of screenshots for Anne too, so it might help find where she is leaving out a step.
Also Anne, are you using Genesis or another figure?
if M4 or V4, depending on what you have ticked in powerloader, you may not have the phoneme morphs loaded.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 12 November 2012 04:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 982 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
wendy♥catz - 12 November 2012 03:01 AM

Jade/Jacob, I doubt if I could do a text version as per se, I could try another with screenshots with captions maybe, will try to do a series of screenshots for Anne too, so it might help find where she is leaving out a step.
Also Anne, are you using Genesis or another figure?
if M4 or V4, depending on what you have ticked in powerloader, you may not have the phoneme morphs loaded.

Oooooh a non-video tutorial, that’s much better.  I don’t do well with video ones.

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 983 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  377
Joined  2012-09-27

Been quiet lately - lots of practicing.  Here are my latest efforts, renders of Star Trek scenes.  Hope you like. smile

Image Attachments
akira1.jpgambassador1.jpgsovereign1.jpg

Posted: 12 November 2012 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 984 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

cool stuff Jerrycan

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 12 November 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 985 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08

Love the Star Trek stuff, nice one.

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 986 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Very nice Jerrican. Love those.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 13 November 2012 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 987 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I had a serious setback last night, the evil stepson came back here.  Obviously he came back in a police car because that’s just the kind of guy he is.

I don’t know how I’m going to handle this, I might go very quiet, I don’ t know.

One thing’s for sure, I don’t want to be in the same house with him.

Signature 

Posted: 13 November 2012 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 988 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1897
Joined  2011-07-31

BBS, I am so sorry.  Give him an empty room, just a bed.  No phone, TV, or computer.  Lock up everything, including the bathroom.  When my brother was running loose, stealing everything he could from us, we put locks on all doors.  If anyone wanted to use the bathroom even, they had to ask me or my daughter to come unlock it for us.  And we stood outside the door until they came out.  Can Carole have him committed for psych evaluation?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 13 November 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 989 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
AtticAnne - 13 November 2012 08:12 AM

BBS, I am so sorry.  Give him an empty room, just a bed.  No phone, TV, or computer.  Lock up everything, including the bathroom.  When my brother was running loose, stealing everything he could from us, we put locks on all doors.  If anyone wanted to use the bathroom even, they had to ask me or my daughter to come unlock it for us.  And we stood outside the door until they came out.  Can Carole have him committed for psych evaluation?

I don’t know, Anne.

I am feeling a bit better today, but I don’t know what’s going to happen.  Last night I was quite literally suicidal, wanted to take all four of my insulin vials.  Not being melodramatic, I really wanted to do it.  But I didn’t have the guts to go ahead.  I know you guys will think that’s a good thing, and I guess I do too in a way, but I just don’t know how much more I can take.

On the plus side, I’ve got new toys.  3DS Max 2013 and Cinema 4D R12.  Nice toys.  I feel guilty because the only reason I’ve got them is because I know someone that had spare seats.  I haven’t earned them.

Still, I’m gonna make the most of it!

Signature 

Posted: 13 November 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 990 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4769
Joined  2004-07-01
BlumBlumShub - 13 November 2012 08:55 AM
AtticAnne - 13 November 2012 08:12 AM

I don’t know, Anne.

I am feeling a bit better today, but I don’t know what’s going to happen.  Last night I was quite literally suicidal, wanted to take all four of my insulin vials.  Not being melodramatic, I really wanted to do it.  But I didn’t have the guts to go ahead.  I know you guys will think that’s a good thing, and I guess I do too in a way, but I just don’t know how much more I can take.

On the plus side, I’ve got new toys.  3DS Max 2013 and Cinema 4D R12.  Nice toys.  I feel guilty because the only reason I’ve got them is because I know someone that had spare seats.  I haven’t earned them.

Still, I’m gonna make the most of it!

forget 3Ds max ( you didn’t like Maya ) - go with C4D - hope you post some thing

as for the kid - put that sucker AWAY some where - I know where he would be if he was here

66 of 91