40 of 91
A New Hope
Posted: 17 October 2012 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 586 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

I was SO wrong. It was a mackerel.

P.S. Find me if you can, my last photo I know of was in High School.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 17 October 2012 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 587 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1014
Joined  2007-04-08
LightofHeaven - 17 October 2012 01:28 AM

Might as well throw big ol’ Barry in there too. raspberry

There are some pics of me floating around that there intarweb, somewhere!

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 17 October 2012 03:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 588 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  648
Joined  2011-01-13

I give up trying to dispose of that bloody halo, so I’m just gonna hide it with something bright.

Signature 

I’m too stubborn to quit.

Posted: 17 October 2012 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 589 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4792
Joined  2004-07-01

just cut down 12 trees with a crosscut saw - getting to old to do this
beat beat beat
good thing miss pat can watch out for me

Posted: 17 October 2012 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 590 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7720
Joined  2006-03-19

I swore I’d never cut another tree after I had to clean up at the down trees on our 2 acre property after hurricane Ike

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 17 October 2012 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 591 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08

Most strenuous thing I’ve done is play with Carrara!

Signature 

Posted: 18 October 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 592 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Mother Nature, Farther Arthur and Sister Dialysis all ganged up and jumped on me yesterday. I’m just now up and moving again after a full day of the bed. The bad thing about those days is I feel sore all over when I get up and start moving again. Which is one of the reasons I was in bed to start with. I need coffee and med’s and something to eat, one and two I’m working on but I do not feel like cooking yet. I"m going to raid my snacks until I feel better.

See ya’ll in the funny papers…

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 18 October 2012 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 593 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16090
Joined  2003-10-09

Missed you Jeff.  Was wondering where you were. I knew you weren’t one for just giving up this race we seem to be involved in.

THere was me cursing cos we had some wild an whacky weather move in, and I was offline for a while, though sure you would continue to draw closer, but you didn’t. THat was when I started wondering if something was maybe a bit out of kilter.

You take care now. No need to go post happy, till you are feeling better. rolleyes cool grin

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 18 October 2012 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 594 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I’ll be back in the race before long, the coffee is helping, the med’s are starting to kick and I had a coffee cake to cut the hunger. I’m mostly caught up on the threads now and I’m sure I’ll be all posty later today. I have a couple for the Stupid Thread right now.

Signature 

Posted: 18 October 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 595 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1902
Joined  2011-07-31

Glad you bounced back out of bed, Jaderail.  Missed you.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 18 October 2012 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 596 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

It happens Anne, just when I think I’m doing good my plug gets pulled. I’ll never understand it. I even had four days of near perfect just before it hit me.

Signature 

Posted: 18 October 2012 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 597 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7724
Joined  2009-07-13

while it cannot be compared to your situation, one often feels fine and on top of the World before being struck down and bedridden with flu.
and I will never forget how shingles took me out for about 4weeks from nowhere!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 18 October 2012 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 598 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
Jaderail - 18 October 2012 10:38 AM

It happens Anne, just when I think I’m doing good my plug gets pulled. I’ll never understand it. I even had four days of near perfect just before it hit me.

Hope you’re back to full speed soon my friend.

I’m only having minor problems at the moment.  By which I don’t mean the kids for once, haha.  Just my diabetes reacting to a cold I’ve had for some time, nothing serious, I’m just tired all the time and have to watch my sugars closely.  Nothing compared to what Jeff’s going through.

Trying to do some eBaying, which is where my money is coming from these days, though I’ve not found my niche yet, if such a thing still exists.  It’s more time consuming than I thought.

I want to make a picture for Carole in Carrara, because she bought it for me out of a tax rebate.  Not sure what kind of picture to do though.  Perhaps another one with an owl, she likes owls a lot, or maybe a horse.  Going to look for some inspiration.

Signature 

Posted: 18 October 2012 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 599 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16090
Joined  2003-10-09
wendy♥catz - 18 October 2012 10:42 AM

while it cannot be compared to your situation, one often feels fine and on top of the World before being struck down and bedridden with flu.
and I will never forget how shingles took me out for about 4weeks from nowhere!

Ooh, don’t talk to me about shingles.  Not only did I happen to be one of the small minority that had it twice, the 2nd time it really knocked me for 6, and then I got the follow on condition that sometimes affects those who are not as young as they used to be. And it really didn’t help when the GP told me I probably suffered more because I was already stressed out because of a sudden bereavement.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 18 October 2012 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 600 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

You guys are great, I’m good folks just slow and a bit achy today. For Barry’s render idea I found this, you could put a horse much closer to the owls.

Image Attachments
Horses_and_owls____.jpg
 Signature 

40 of 91