Digital Art Zone

33 of 91
A New Hope
Posted: 11 October 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 481 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7660
Joined  2009-07-13

no bikinis and $2 poorer (plus platy numb club +4 bonus) my order did not go through and paypal billed me.
it is too piddling an amount to complain to support about but I do really want my ruffled Genesis and V3 bikinis!!
looks like they have to go au natural with fig leaves for Youtube!!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 482 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 01:59 PM

no bikinis and $2 poorer (plus platy numb club +4 bonus) my order did not go through and paypal billed me.
it is too piddling an amount to complain to support about but I do really want my ruffled Genesis and V3 bikinis!!
looks like they have to go au natural with fig leaves for Youtube!!!

Support Ticket my dear. It will get fixed for you.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 483 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

but it such a piddling amount, I only bought those string jobs because they were both on sale and I hads me a voucher burning my little hands with its luvverly hottness!
do not really need them, just wanted to whine a bit, my electricity bill up by $100 concerns me more!!
thought it would be funny though if Daz picked me as one of the free orders!!!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 484 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  648
Joined  2011-01-13
chohole - 11 October 2012 06:38 AM

cool grin  Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh’s advanced age medical science will have solved the problem’s about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now.  95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

“You don’t stop playing because you grow oild, you grow oild because you stop playing.”

Problem solved. Do I get a Noibel Prize? raspberry

Signature 

I’m too stubborn to quit.

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 485 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 02:37 PM

but it such a piddling amount, I only bought those string jobs because they were both on sale and I hads me a voucher burning my little hands with its luvverly hottness!
do not really need them, just wanted to whine a bit, my electricity bill up by $100 concerns me more!!
thought it would be funny though if Daz picked me as one of the free orders!!!

Whine noted, but I’m supposed to say stuff like Ticket ect… now you know. It’s why I get to hang with all the Mod’s and stuff. I do my job I do not get hit with a big stick. Looks around for Chohole.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 486 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
LightofHeaven - 11 October 2012 02:48 PM

cool grin  Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh’s advanced age medical science will have solved the problem’s about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now.  95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

“You don’t stop playing because you grow oild, you grow oild because you stop playing.”

I should be a Spermazoa by now then. I do not think it’s working for me… No Prize.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 487 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15974
Joined  2003-10-09

Wendy, is there anything in this announcment that may solve your problem

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/9458_4/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 488 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

damn, I didn’t leave them there AND I made 2x attempts so paid $4!
stoooooollpid red face
no, I am not going to bother, it is not enough, I lost $5 on an Optitex transaction once too and never bothered.
you just learn to be more careful, I was using my dodgy broadband too, never a good idea doing ANYTHING important when it is giving me issue.

if I make a bigger purchase, and something goes wrong, I will chase it up.

I got cheated out of a premium pizza at Pizza hut the other week because they gave me the wrong elcheapo cheesy ham & pinapple one while someone ate my gourmet one with steak strips, feta cheese, baby spinach leaves and chargrilled capsicum slices!!
THAT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF
yet I have bought two from there since, no reimbursement, but I check now before leaving the shop!!!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 489 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-01-13
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 02:53 PM
LightofHeaven - 11 October 2012 02:48 PM

I should be a Spermazoa by now then. I do not think it’s working for me… No Prize.

:’(

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 490 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-01-13
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 03:20 PM

damn, I didn’t leave them there AND I made 2x attempts so paid $4!
stoooooollpid red face
no, I am not going to bother, it is not enough, I lost $5 on an Optitex transaction once too and never bothered.
you just learn to be more careful, I was using my dodgy broadband too, never a good idea doing ANYTHING important when it is giving me issue.

if I make a bigger purchase, and something goes wrong, I will chase it up.

I got cheated out of a premium pizza at Pizza hut the other week because they gave me the wrong elcheapo cheesy ham & pinapple one while someone ate my gourmet one with steak strips, feta cheese, baby spinach leaves and chargrilled capsicum slices!!
THAT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF
yet I have bought two from there since, no reimbursement, but I check now before leaving the shop!!!!

That’s just not right. I have some leftover pepperoni pizza and cinnamon sticks if you want some.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 491 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

thx Jacob, not sure about the cinnamon sticks though, are they those rolled bark things you cook in your custard for flavour?

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 492 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15974
Joined  2003-10-09
wendy♥catz - 11 October 2012 04:00 PM

thx Jacob, not sure about the cinnamon sticks though, are they those rolled bark things you cook in your custard for flavour?

Or use with other spices like clove and root ginger when making mulled wine.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 493 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

you can suck your hot chocolate up through them!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 11 October 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 494 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-01-13

Gah, you’e never had Pizza Hut cinnamon sticks? SMH. Sad, sad, sad…

They aren’t rolled at all. They’re look like breasdsticks and are soft and cinnamony. I get them with the 10 Dollar Dinner Box special.

Took a pic.

Image Attachments
cinnastix.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 12:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 495 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

ah, they have cinnamon on them!
I thought you meant cinnamon bark scrolls which some people SMOKE!!!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

33 of 91