32 of 91
A New Hope
Posted: 11 October 2012 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 466 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1009
Joined  2007-04-08
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 12:04 AM

I set mine the same but noticed it still did it sometimes for no known reason. It’s a real PITA. I’ve got Dialysis in 6hrs and not one lick of sleep. I will not make it, I’ll crash hard in another hour or two and that will be that. I tried so hard to sleep, but nothing helps. Oh well, I’ve missed a treatment from time to time, I’ll be just fine.

So long as you’re sure you’ll be fine.  I hate to think of you being even more ill than normal.

I’ve got an appointment with endocronology today but need to cancel it because I’m going to be busy being a chauffeur instead :(

The render is rendering on (to quote me ol’ mate Jeff).

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 467 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

They did put me on twice weekly for awhile Barry, It only STARTED to get bad after six weeks. As long as I don’t miss time after time I will be fine. My Numbers are perfect right now and my weight is normal so no fluid build up. I’m good, this has happened before.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 468 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  638
Joined  2011-01-13

My brother has been depressed all week. He is a genius, so I didn’t know what to tell him to help him. But today, I learned the truth and told him He’s better now. I also remembered somedthing I’d learned by experience and wrote this on Facebook:

People have a tendency to make each other a prisoner of what they don’t knpw. We go around assuming and believing the worst and hurting ourselves with it. That’s why we should set each other free with the truth, een if the worst is true. The unknown is pain, but the truth is freedom.

Signature 

An expert is just an experienced novice.

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 469 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 12:24 AM

They did put me on twice weekly for awhile Barry, It only STARTED to get bad after six weeks. As long as I don’t miss time after time I will be fine. My Numbers are perfect right now and my weight is normal so no fluid build up. I’m good, this has happened before.

That’s ok then!

I’ve got a doc’s appointment today because I felt a bit funny on the way home from taking Carole to work, and it’s happened a few times lately.  He’ll probably tell me it’s because I’m a diabetic with a cold, but I want to get checked out, especially since I’ve got to pick her up again later, and get the kids from school!

My render was horrible!  Far too dark even for a night scene.  Two of the characters couldn’t even be seen without ramping up my monitor’s brightness!  Taking the lighting back to the drawing board, there’s a fair amount happening in the image now, it needs attention!

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 470 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4699
Joined  2004-07-01

guess I will go take a nap - nothing going on here
I feel for you guys - what you going to do when you get my age

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 471 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
bigh - 11 October 2012 03:43 AM

Hmm… lets see. I’ll be on enough med’s for the pain I will be a living bowl of jell-o. All the knob’s and stuff will have turned me into some weird origami shaped looking thing and I’ll be riding around on a powered wheel chair thing giving everybody heck with the Beep Beep horn. Last but not least I’ll be posting to the forums using a voice controlled PC so all the users can hear my long drawn out stories about the old days when we still had to use a mouse to set up scenes, lights, and sets because DS4.5 did not build VR worlds with VR actors for full length movies just by telling it too like DS56.3 does.

That’s pretty much what I expect to be doing.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 472 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-01
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 04:23 AM

Hmm… lets see. I’ll be on enough med’s for the pain I will be a living bowl of jell-o. All the knob’s and stuff will have turned me into some weird origami shaped looking thing and I’ll be riding around on a powered wheel chair thing giving everybody heck with the Beep Beep horn. Last but not least I’ll be posting to the forums using a voice controlled PC so all the users can hear my long drawn out stories about the old days when we still had to use a mouse to set up scenes, lights, and sets because DS4.5 did not build VR worlds with VR actors for full length movies just by telling it too like DS56.3 does.

cool - at least there hope then

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 473 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
bigh - 11 October 2012 04:28 AM
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 04:23 AM

cool - at least there hope then

Will make World of Warcraft something to laugh about in that “oh you remember the days when…” kind of way.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 474 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  638
Joined  2011-01-13

I don’t hae to worry about getting wrinkly. I’m part Filipino and Filipinos don’t age ry fast.

Signature 

An expert is just an experienced novice.

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 475 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
LightofHeaven - 11 October 2012 05:35 AM

I don’t hae to worry about getting wrinkly. I’m part Filipino and Filipinos don’t age ry fast.

Come hang out with me for a few years, my lifestyle, eating this southern food, and the SUN will wrinkle you up real good before you leave.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 476 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15597
Joined  2003-10-09

cool grin  Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh’s advanced age medical science will have solved the problem’s about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now.  95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 October 2012 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 477 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-01
chohole - 11 October 2012 06:38 AM

cool grin  Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh’s advanced age medical science will have solved the problem’s about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now.  95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

good one LOL

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 478 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
chohole - 11 October 2012 06:38 AM

I feel older than 95 now!

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 479 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
BlumBlumShub - 11 October 2012 10:03 AM

I feel older than 95 now!

You better stop feeling that older than 95, they could call the cop’s on you. Never mind at least your not a pedo type.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 480 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7458
Joined  2009-07-13

grope-a-granny

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

32 of 91