A New Hope
Posted: 02 October 2012 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2007-04-08
Jaderail - 02 October 2012 10:56 AM
BlumBlumShub - 02 October 2012 10:38 AM
Jaderail - 02 October 2012 10:35 AM

My normal Tuesday stuff. Did clinic so not feeling 100% but that’s normal as well. I’m gonna make a new Freebie set into Smart Props and that’s all I have planed for today.

That’s pretty productive.  I might pick your brains about making smart props at some point.

Oh, that reminds me… well… something reminds me, probably just seeing you here actually… You play Spore don’t you?  Do you have the online stuff active?  I got a copy over the weekend and am probably going to start it soonly.

I have it all installed, I’ve never done the on-line but I’m not adverse to it. Let me know when you want to try it. You got my E-mail right?

I don’t even know what the online stuff entails, I’ve set up my online account, obviously my handle is BlumBlumShub.  Just for a change!

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 02 October 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22
BlumBlumShub - 02 October 2012 10:57 AM
Jaderail - 02 October 2012 10:56 AM
BlumBlumShub - 02 October 2012 10:38 AM
Jaderail - 02 October 2012 10:35 AM

My normal Tuesday stuff. Did clinic so not feeling 100% but that’s normal as well. I’m gonna make a new Freebie set into Smart Props and that’s all I have planed for today.

That’s pretty productive.  I might pick your brains about making smart props at some point.

Oh, that reminds me… well… something reminds me, probably just seeing you here actually… You play Spore don’t you?  Do you have the online stuff active?  I got a copy over the weekend and am probably going to start it soonly.

I have it all installed, I’ve never done the on-line but I’m not adverse to it. Let me know when you want to try it. You got my E-mail right?

I don’t even know what the online stuff entails, I’ve set up my online account, obviously my handle is BlumBlumShub.  Just for a change!

I’ll look into what needs done, but as I said today is taken. I’m Jaderail so I’m just as original with it as you.

EDIT: Pick brains whenever you like by the way.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 02 October 2012 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8438
Joined  2009-07-13

I used to have Spore creature creator on my laptop, bought the cute and spooky bits addon too!
unfortunately when I had to reinstall Vista the second time I could not re-register it because I had forgotten my username and password
and which of my 4 email accounts I had used to buy it!
I had it in a txt file on my computer I did not save!
always wanted to do the collada export and try them in Carrara but could not get the hack to work.
apparently you also have to own the game I heard since.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 02 October 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

was I the party killer?
when I got home at 2am this thread was abuzz with new posts each time I read one,

then I posted

and they all ran away long face

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 02 October 2012 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
wendy♥catz - 02 October 2012 02:20 PM

was I the party killer?
when I got home at 2am this thread was abuzz with new posts each time I read one,

then I posted

I was making dinner, eating dinner, falling asleep, picking one of the kids up from a youth group and then falling asleep again.  So far I’ve achieved nothing apart from gaining a few crusty bits in the corner of my eyes!

Signature 

Posted: 02 October 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17085
Joined  2003-10-09

And I was seeing how much I could rustle up for selling my vote in the PC members choice first voting thread.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 02 October 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
wendy♥catz - 02 October 2012 02:20 PM

was I the party killer?

then I posted

No dear, 99% either live over the pond and are up then (morning time and full of vim and vigor) or they are night owls. You and I are just about the only ones around this time of day. I’m sure others are around just that they got all the postey post stuff out of their systems and are running down by now.

EDIT: See I was right, they are all running on empty now.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 02 October 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

just after 6:00am here!
I DID say I got home at 2am, haven’t slept yet!
worried, got a letter that the neighbours want a new fence
one there perfectly good and I cannot afford one so hope it is not going to get ugly!!

I believe it is Daz lunch time the day before!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 02 October 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  608
Joined  2011-01-13

Me…headache…need hug…

Animating…walk cycle…easy…not…

Signature 

I’m too stubborn to quit.

Posted: 02 October 2012 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
LightofHeaven - 02 October 2012 10:02 PM

Me…headache…need hug…

I’m NOT hugging you. You not the right gender. Here, Pat, Pat, Pat on the back. It’s all good Jacob.

Signature 

Posted: 02 October 2012 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
Jaderail - 02 October 2012 10:05 PM
LightofHeaven - 02 October 2012 10:02 PM

Me…headache…need hug…

I’m NOT hugging you. You not the right gender. Here, Pat, Pat, Pat on the back. It’s all good Jacob.

What’s wrong with good manly hugs?

*hugs Jacob*

Today I am feeling bleh.  Got another cold, which is bad because I’m meant to have a flu vaccine today and they won’t give it to me with a cold, so hopefully I can contact them with enough time for my appointment to not go to waste.

Got too much work to do to be feeling sorry for myself though, gonna be cracking my own whip today!

Signature 

Posted: 02 October 2012 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  608
Joined  2011-01-13

I haven’t had a flu shot since 2010 (shh, don’t tell mom raspberry ) and haven’t cught anything but a couple colds.

Signature 

I’m too stubborn to quit.

Posted: 03 October 2012 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

well if Barry just gave you a manly hug, you prob got manly cold germs which is ALWAYS more debiltating than a womanly strep throat with fever, projectile mucus coughing and mouth thrush!!
(had all 3 once, went to doctor, he asked how many sick days I had had for my work sick note, I said I just knocked off an hour before and needed to take something as it wasn’t getting better and poking the pussy lump on my uvulus had not fixed that, he said, you have working, are you serious, yep lifting palletes and washing metal trays, was hoping it would get better!!)
yes, and I actually have over 60 unused sick days accumulated at present!! you get 10 a year, and I actually took a few fake ones each year!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 03 October 2012 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4932
Joined  2004-07-01

I had 1200 hours from my last job that I didn’t get to use .

2:35 here am

Posted: 03 October 2012 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2043
Joined  2011-07-31

For anyone up…

Catch the “Help a newbie” thread by Alceu.  Needs help in animating and I’ve never done any.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

19 of 91