Digital Art Zone

79 of 91
A New Hope
Posted: 15 December 2012 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1171 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2009
Joined  2011-07-31

I think I’m connecting again, but not real sure.  Was the forum having problems earlier?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 15 December 2012 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1172 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
AtticAnne - 15 December 2012 07:05 PM

I think I’m connecting again, but not real sure.  Was the forum having problems earlier?

My dear little lady, why are you pushing that gangster war game on us? I would rather you tell us what it was going on in your life than you add that to your sig.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 15 December 2012 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1173 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

It’s a family thing.  My #2 son owns it and I’m trying to drum up business for him. 

I figured out how to change the background for the Holiday Room aka Lyrra’s Room aka Granny’s Room.  It was used in the BC in Aug 2011.  I went to Parameters - Diffuse and substituted the background I wanted for the black backdrop it came with.  Now I need to clean it up, l need to light a fire in the fireplace, and get busy knitting.

Image Attachments
at_winterwonderland2.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 15 December 2012 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1174 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Looking good, my dear. This will be one nice render.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 16 December 2012 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1175 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Thanks, Jaderail.  I’m hoping to work on it today.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 19 December 2012 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1176 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1025
Joined  2007-04-08

I am learning a lot these days, I’m buried in my books and putting what I learn into practice, mostly in 3DS Max.

Modelling is fun.

On a somewhat related note, I am going to try to post more.  I have been neglecting the forum quite deliberately I’m afraid.  The home situation has got so bad that I’m extremely grumpy most of the time, but I want to put more effort into this side of my life.

How is everyone?

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 19 December 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1177 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Running backwards in circles, naturally.  Barry, get rid of those grumpy drawers and put on some happy ones.  Maybe a pair with bells on them would cheer you up.  Sometimes I wonder why we have to have a real-life.  Virtual ones can be so much better.

Sorry things are so rocky there.  Here’s hoping things will get better.  Maybe Santa will take away a present (Daniel) instead of just leaving a lump of coal for him.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 19 December 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1178 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
AtticAnne - 19 December 2012 10:20 AM

Running backwards in circles, naturally.  Barry, get rid of those grumpy drawers and put on some happy ones.  Maybe a pair with bells on them would cheer you up.  Sometimes I wonder why we have to have a real-life.  Virtual ones can be so much better.

Sorry things are so rocky there.  Here’s hoping things will get better.  Maybe Santa will take away a present (Daniel) instead of just leaving a lump of coal for him.

He doesn’t know it yet but his present from me is worth very little money.  Everyone else’s are much nicer.

Signature 

Posted: 19 December 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1179 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2008-11-04
BlumBlumShub - 19 December 2012 12:48 PM
AtticAnne - 19 December 2012 10:20 AM

He doesn’t know it yet but his present from me is worth very little money.  Everyone else’s are much nicer.

Hmmm.. A suitcase?

Signature 

“We probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of us if we could know how seldom they do.”
Mark Twain

Posted: 19 December 2012 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1180 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

He doesn’t rate a suitcase, just a plastic trash bag.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 19 December 2012 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1181 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Crap on a cracker, I found out this USB headset microphone set up can be unplugged from what is an adapter in the middle of the line. I can plug-in the headphone in one plug in the microphone in the other plug. Then all my sound for every program goes into the headset, but here’s the but, because I trained Dragon NaturallySpeaking using the USB microphone my profile, the thing that it uses to understand me, will not work with the standard microphone. After a week plus of training this thing to understand me and everybody’s handles that I put in so far will need to be done all over from scratch. If I swap it from USB, hearing everything through the headphones, and talking to it at the same time, will force me to start back at day one.

Signature 

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1182 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7903
Joined  2006-03-19

Now that really sucks

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1183 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I’m afraid to start over, I don’t WANT to start over… Have not started over yet.

Signature 

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1184 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8224
Joined  2009-07-13

better now than later
and you need programs to use ALL your mic inputs, most of mine can use screaming bee, my webcam or headset mic.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 21 December 2012 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1185 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08

I’m doing a very slow render!  Was hoping to post it this morning but no chance, it’s been going for nearly 17 hours and is 55% through!

Signature 

79 of 91