2 of 11
David and Horo I need your help sorting my cart
Posted: 17 September 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2678
Joined  2004-07-06

Free cake material http://www.bryce5.com/details.php?image_id=1246

“Let them eat cake” as (someone or other) famously didn’t say.

Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 17 September 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Gentle folk, kind purchases of the DVD, if it is not too much trouble can you let me know when your DVD’s arrive by sending me an email to that effect?

[email protected]

I am curious about a couple of things, one being how long it takes for you to get your DVD’s and the other, well, I will tell you when your emails and DVD’s arrive.

Cheers,

David.

Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 17 September 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1750
Joined  2007-12-10
LordHardDriven - 17 September 2012 11:59 AM
TheSavage64 - 16 September 2012 06:20 PM
LordHardDriven - 16 September 2012 10:12 AM

Well I went and got everything in the list above plus I went back and added in the spherical mapper and scene converter. I mean so what that I can’t afford food now, that’s what soup kitchens are for, besides, food is overrated. smile

There’s sausage and egg in the Bryce content library… render yourself a sandwich. cheese

There is? I don’t recall seeing it. Maybe I could fashion a boolean version of my stomach when it’s full and just render me a full stomach whenever I feel hungry?

Mmmm confused… Well there is in mine. It came with the extra content as far as I remember. smile
I picked up the coffee cup and plate from somewhere else.

Image Attachments
Breakfast2.jpg
 Signature 

I’ve got nothing of my own to promote, no models, no tutorials, no website, nothin’, nada, nill, nowt.

Posted: 17 September 2012 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  927
Joined  2003-10-09
David Brinnen - 17 September 2012 12:30 PM

Gentle folk, kind purchases of the DVD, if it is not too much trouble can you let me know when your DVD’s arrive by sending me an email to that effect?

[email protected]

I am curious about a couple of things, one being how long it takes for you to get your DVD’s and the other, well, I will tell you when your emails and DVD’s arrive.

Cheers,

David.

You do know that customers are given several options with the more expensive ones being the quickest, right?

Posted: 17 September 2012 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
TheSavage64 - 17 September 2012 03:33 PM
LordHardDriven - 17 September 2012 11:59 AM
TheSavage64 - 16 September 2012 06:20 PM
LordHardDriven - 16 September 2012 10:12 AM

Well I went and got everything in the list above plus I went back and added in the spherical mapper and scene converter. I mean so what that I can’t afford food now, that’s what soup kitchens are for, besides, food is overrated. smile

There’s sausage and egg in the Bryce content library… render yourself a sandwich. cheese

There is? I don’t recall seeing it. Maybe I could fashion a boolean version of my stomach when it’s full and just render me a full stomach whenever I feel hungry?

Mmmm confused… Well there is in mine. It came with the extra content as far as I remember. smile

I’ll have to check, I have my own way of doing things though so it’s probably not exactly where it was initially.

Posted: 18 September 2012 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3772
Joined  2004-10-01

@TheSavage64 - this is a very nice still life of a breakfast.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 18 September 2012 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06
LordHardDriven - 17 September 2012 11:07 PM
David Brinnen - 17 September 2012 12:30 PM

[email protected]

Cheers,

David.

You do know that customers are given several options with the more expensive ones being the quickest, right?

No I didn’t that’s news to me.  I have not ordered the DVD.  Perhaps I should when it was on offer to test the system?  Never the less, do let me know - I’m curious if it is to be days or weeks.

Signature 

Posted: 18 September 2012 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
David Brinnen - 18 September 2012 01:02 AM

No I didn’t that’s news to me.  I have not ordered the DVD.  Perhaps I should when it was on offer to test the system?  Never the less, do let me know - I’m curious if it is to be days or weeks.

Will do. Being that I’m relatively poor (inspite of my recent Bryce splurge) I went with the cheapest option which was UPS Ground. Here in the states, unless you live in an extremely remote area or off the continental mainland, that usually ends up being in the 3-5 day range. I fully expect for me it’ll be closer to 3 so I should have it here Thursday. Being that I ordered on Sunday and so they couldn’t have shipped it until yesterday at the earliest.

Posted: 18 September 2012 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06
LordHardDriven - 18 September 2012 02:43 AM

Will do. Being that I’m relatively poor (inspite of my recent Bryce splurge) I went with the cheapest option which was UPS Ground. Here in the states, unless you live in an extremely remote area or off the continental mainland, that usually ends up being in the 3-5 day range. I fully expect for me it’ll be closer to 3 so I should have it here Thursday. Being that I ordered on Sunday and so they couldn’t have shipped it until yesterday at the earliest.

I can sympathise entirely - I live in a rural place where post just vanishes…  I have had to make quite a few claims over the years.  The PO always says that they are making a gesture of good will - no one will take responsibility for nothing these days.

Signature 

Posted: 18 September 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1727
Joined  2011-09-25

I chose the least expensive also, $12.40 US.  Had I gone with next day, the most expensive, the two items I purchased plus shipping would have been well over $100 US.

Doesn’t anyone use pigeons anymore?

Signature 

If you constantly look backward, it’s guaranteed you’ll run into something on your forward journey.
My Gallery Page: GussNemo’s Efforts

Posted: 18 September 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
GussNemo - 18 September 2012 09:08 AM

I chose the least expensive also, $12.40 US.  Had I gone with next day, the most expensive, the two items I purchased plus shipping would have been well over $100 US.

Doesn’t anyone use pigeons anymore?

What I don’t understand is why that flat rate shipping with the postal office isn’t an option?.....Oh wait, I know, because with that it’s harder to hide the completely bogus handling fee. smile

Posted: 18 September 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
TheSavage64 - 17 September 2012 03:33 PM

Yes it did come with the content as part of the Bryce 4 Obp’s. Which is sweet because now I can eat like a king! smile Although it’ll have to be by candlelight.

Image Attachments
eatlikeaking.jpg

Posted: 18 September 2012 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-01

GussNemo and LordHardDriven does that mean that the shipping was not included in the price for the DVD? Shipping was included in the beginning - though the cheapest option.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 18 September 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-01
LordHardDriven - 18 September 2012 09:23 AM

Yes it did come with the content as part of the Bryce 4 Obp’s. Which is sweet because now I can eat like a king! smile Although it’ll have to be by candlelight.

Candle light is more romantic. Put on a mirror in the middle of the table and you have company smile

Signature 

Posted: 18 September 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Horo - 18 September 2012 01:51 PM

GussNemo and LordHardDriven does that mean that the shipping was not included in the price for the DVD? Shipping was included in the beginning - though the cheapest option.

Well when you check out it presents you with the various shipping options. Like I said I chose the cheapest which for me was $13 plus change. This amount was added into the total as a seperate item called shipping and handling. Now as far as it being included originally, I know nothing about that. My guess though, having dealt with Daz for around a decade now is that they didn’t include shipping on the sale price because the sales price cuts too far into thier margin.

What I’m really not happy with though is I see nothing indicating when it’ll ship or providing me a way to track it when it does/has shipped.

2 of 11