Digital Art Zone

3 of 5
I would really like to see this set for Genesis…okay, your turn.
Posted: 15 September 2012 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1179
Joined  2005-07-29
Spyro - 15 September 2012 12:36 PM

Gen X is the application that transfers morphs from other characters into genesis. Unless you intend to make your own original morphs (Which requires additional software and knowledge of 3d modelling at a whole new level) You will require Generation X plugin.

But there are a slew of Genesis morphs out there (not as many as V4 and M4 yet) and I do have ZBrush. Working on a morph set right now set right now too. Her name is Amazona. Take a look…

Image Attachments
Amazona1.jpg
 Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 15 September 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4967
Joined  2009-02-26

Wow she’s awesome!! Well done!, We’ll If that’s the case, why not make the morphs you want then. But in your original question, to transfer morphs to genesis, GenX is what you use to do it.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 15 September 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
Spyro - 15 September 2012 12:47 PM

Wow she’s awesome!! Well done!, We’ll If that’s the case, why not make the morphs you want then. But in your original question, to transfer morphs to genesis, GenX is what you use to do it.

Thanks. Working out the body and have 5 different heads now for the set. The theme is “Warrior women”.

Now, I would love to see an update for Genesis on

Regency for Michael 4

Signature 

TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1

Posted: 15 September 2012 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3370
Joined  2007-06-22

Connie cats windy wizard robe and her boot leggers.
Also Age of Armours Swahbucklers.

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Scorp? Link please. *smile*

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1031
Joined  2012-02-04

Bootleggers is sold over an Rendo, and were pretty popular with the third-part texture folks as well: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/search.php?criteria=bootleggers&adv;_search=

But I don’t give much hope that they’ve be converted to Genesis, since they’re not from a DAZ PA.  And if converted, they really need to share the same UV maps as the original V4 boots.

Signature 

My deviantART Homepage
Set Focal Distance script for DAZ Studio

Posted: 15 September 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5931
Joined  2005-08-29
SickleYield - 14 September 2012 08:54 PM

I second the request for more older characters that have morphs as well as displacement wrinkles (the best and most real aged character sets have both).  These do not convert well with Gen X.  I tried with the free V4 Aging set from ShareCG, which had wonderful face morphs especially.

EA Roger & Co from EmmaAlvarez (at Rendo) has a superb old man morph and mats for Genesis, highly recommended!

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 15 September 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
Totte - 15 September 2012 04:20 PM

I second the request for more older characters that have morphs as well as displacement wrinkles (the best and most real aged character sets have both).  These do not convert well with Gen X.  I tried with the free V4 Aging set from ShareCG, which had wonderful face morphs especially.

EA Roger & Co from EmmaAlvarez (at Rendo) has a superb old man morph and mats for Genesis, highly recommended!

I looked for it and cannot find it there. Can you provide a link, please?

I appreciate it and thank you.

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2012 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12096
Joined  2007-11-06

...http://www.daz3d.com/shop/cthulhu-rising/

I’d like to see this for 3A.,

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 16 September 2012 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  540
Joined  2010-09-02

This? EA Roger & Co For M4 M5 And Genesis

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Firefox Fixes for the Old Forum:      Bookmarks       Images

Fun With Bundles Thread 2

Posted: 16 September 2012 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5931
Joined  2005-08-29
RKane_1 - 15 September 2012 09:33 PM

I looked for it and cannot find it there. Can you provide a link, please?

I appreciate it and thank you.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/ea-roger-co-for-m4-m5-and-genesis/94251
Look at the oldtimer, second half of the Promo.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 16 September 2012 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-22

Some one linked to the boots, I don’t expect they will be updated but I just love them.
A link to the robe also over at Rendo

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/m4-windy-wizard-robe/72215

Posted: 16 September 2012 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-22
Kyoto Kid - 15 September 2012 11:57 PM

...http://www.daz3d.com/shop/cthulhu-rising/

I’d like to see this for 3A.,

Luthbel explained somewhere how DS4 weight mapping made the creation of this feasable; and this is afterall a thread about what you would like to see converted to Genesis.

Personally I would love to see it as a morph for Genesis - you could put it in a pink tutu!

Posted: 16 September 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

This is a nice looking character with a lot of options. I haven’t purchased it yet but it’s on my wishlist.

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 16 September 2012 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2003-10-09

I would really like to see a Genesis version of the James Johnson figure available at Content Paradise.

James Johnson

It’s a great heroic toon figure that goes well with 3D Universe’s Genesis figures, but I’d like a Genesis morph version now too. It comes with a few morphs to vary the body shape, but that’d be enough for me.

Right now, I got a bit of mileage by converting Predatron’s Max Muscles to Genesis with GenX, but I’d really love a Genesis version of JJ with his mask and costume. There are also some extra costumes available over at CP, and I’d like those converted as well.

grin

3 of 5