Digital Art Zone

Jepe’s Product Presentation YouTube Video [COMMERCIAL]
Posted: 28 May 2012 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  243
Joined  2003-10-09

Just to let you all know what I’ve been doing the past three weeks - I had a trainee for this time for a vocational internship.
Main aim of this internship was to get a first insight into the profession of a Media Designer with focus on composition and arrangement of digital 2D and 3D content.
We decided to produce a commercial video for my products as a general project to get to know more about all the work that is necessary for this - including sound production, 2D + 3D content handling, editing and rendering in different applications.
It was more work than we expected and only a few of my DAZ products are actually featured because of the limited time we had. But it was a great experience and hopefully interesting and instructive for the trainee.

You can read all about History and Credits in the second part of the video which I now uploaded to YouTube! smile

Here’s the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlTcACP5wOg

Turn on the sound, watch and enjoy the show! smile

Jepe

Posted: 30 May 2012 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2008-04-12

Great video loved the start swirls and flashes but glad I don’t have epilepsy. Congratulatio:-)ns

Posted: 30 May 2012 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2008-04-12

Hey we’ve got the same number of posts. O sorry I beat you by one. Love your work by the way.

Posted: 30 May 2012 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  173
Joined  2009-09-18

Great video…now I want the GraphicZ stuff!!!

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you both for the reply and the nice words. I’m glad these forums are not dead. And I’m glad that someone likes my video. I still think it was a good idea to make it, to show a 15 y.o. school boy something about DAZ Studio and such. smile

Posted: 01 June 2012 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

A lot of material didn’t make it into the final version, I hope that I will have the time to make another one in the not so distant future! wink