Digital Art Zone

Green Knight for Supersuit-Fantasy Pack not working correctly
Posted: 12 September 2012 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

Whenever I try and turn the Supersuit into the Green Knight from the Fantasy pack, it turns into the Paladin. I reset my downloads for this, hoping there would have been a fix for it. I don’t see any other version but version 1.0, which is what I have.

I want the Green Knight and I’d rather not spend hours of my time to try and recreate it. So can anyone help me, please?

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 12 September 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Your not alone I get the same.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 12 September 2012 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1360
Joined  2010-01-23

I’ve managed to get the Green Knight working by the slightly more complex path of applying the Shape preset then the Materials preset for Green Knight separately (instead of the Complete Preset) - irritating but possible.
NB: The Shape preset is under “Morphs” in the Smart Content panel, or “Shape Presets” if you find your content via the Content Library panel like I usually do.
Here’s a quick render - Left is the erroneous “Complete” and Right is the separately-loaded Morphs/Shape and Materials presets.

Image Attachments
Supersuit_and_Green_Knight.jpg
 Signature 

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 13 September 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, Melanie! smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 13 September 2012 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9617
Joined  2007-11-06

Please submit a bug report.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 13 September 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Already did. Hopefully it’ll be taken care of.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.