Digital Art Zone

Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin Problem and a Question about Reality 2.5
Posted: 12 September 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  297
Joined  2009-04-30

1. Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin

I have a small problem with the Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin since a few days. Everytime when I start DS 4,5 I get a new window, which invites me to add the serial number of the plugin. I can’t find the serial in my account, but I have bought the plugin and have installed the latest version from the store. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do?

2. Reality 2.5
I want to upgrade from Reality 2.0 to 2.5 for DS4.5, but I have lost my serial number. On Paolo’s site I can’t find an email address. Could be anyone here be so kind and send me Paolo’s email address via PM (posting of email addresses is not allowed in the forum).

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Signature 

www.toon-fashion.de

Posted: 12 September 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7650
Joined  2009-05-14

I had a look and I have my serial number in my account so this one would be for a Support Ticket via the Sales Dept.

Soory can’t help with number 2.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 12 September 2012 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

When I copy the serial from my account, not only do I paste it into the app (DS, etc)  I paste it into a text file I keep on USB stick/back up DVD and if I’m feeling particularly paranoid, a hard copy…

Having it in more than one place has saved me lots of frustration and waiting for replies from tech support…

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 12 September 2012 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6200
Joined  2005-08-15
RCT-Spanky - 12 September 2012 10:52 AM

1. Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin

I have a small problem with the Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin since a few days. Everytime when I start DS 4,5 I get a new window, which invites me to add the serial number of the plugin. I can’t find the serial in my account, but I have bought the plugin and have installed the latest version from the store. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do?

2. Reality 2.5
I want to upgrade from Reality 2.0 to 2.5 for DS4.5, but I have lost my serial number. On Paolo’s site I can’t find an email address. Could be anyone here be so kind and send me Paolo’s email address via PM (posting of email addresses is not allowed in the forum).

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Paolo posts in Reality threads here in The Commons I think.  Click on his profile, and send him a PM.

Posted: 12 September 2012 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  297
Joined  2009-04-30
Szark - 12 September 2012 11:03 AM

I had a look and I have my serial number in my account so this one would be for a Support Ticket via the Sales Dept.

Soory can’t help with number 2.

I didn’t realised that the serial no. for the Dynamic Close Control plugin is in 4.5 the same as in for DS3. Now it works, but thanks for the help.

Signature 

www.toon-fashion.de

Posted: 12 September 2012 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2792
Joined  2004-04-14

Just PM Paolo here (Pret-A-3D) and he will help you out with your S/N issue.

Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**