Hope you like it.

Posted: 12 September 2012 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5938
Joined  2007-12-04

Cool use of Carrara. I liked it wink

Signature 

Dartanbeck @ Daz3d          Check out the Carrara Cafe          ►►►  Carrara Information Manual   ◄◄◄

Posted: 12 September 2012 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1934
Joined  2008-01-28

Yes, I liked it very much smile
Wonderful serene, beautiful lighting

Two questions - any plug ins used here?
Any post work?
Just Carrara?

err three questions smile

Signature 

http://andrewfinnie.blogspot.com.au/

Posted: 13 September 2012 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2005-10-11

Me, too…....very nice work! I especially like the middle part going from shadow into the light.
Good flares, good soundtrack…..good job. smile

Signature 

My YouTube channel 
www.blenderportal.com

Posted: 13 September 2012 02:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-04-24
staigerman - 10 September 2012 10:14 PM

Hope you like it.

Yes, I like it very much.

Especially the snow terrains are awesome.

And the Carrara-customary cameraflicker is less than expected.

Greeting
Geli

Signature 

my animations on vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/tinyworld/videos
my homepage:
http://www.tiny-world.de/Index.html

Posted: 13 September 2012 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2008-12-02

Staigerman——  Very nice work. And have to say I liked the darker scenes as well———but overall nice job. Thanks for posting.

Rich

Signature 

Rich

Favorite items   Cararra   - Modo -    Animation Master-    Houdini

Posted: 16 September 2012 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2003-10-09

Hi Phillip, It’s Phillip, right? Thanks for posting this. I created the Spectral Clouds scene for Carrara a while back, but it was neat to see a animation done with it. Very cool.

I met you once at Dragon.Con in Atlanta about 10 years ago, you were demo-ing Amapi. At the time I was frustrated with creating my own objects in Bryce and a very early Carrara. Seeing you work in Amapi inspired me to start using it and then later Hexagon. I beta tested Hexagon and even had a tutorial article in 3DWorld. I’m currently using Hexagon and Carrara to previsualize a 20 million dollar expansion of a small amusement/theme park I’m designing. So thanks for being an inspiration to help me get started on the path I’ve taken.

Signature 

http://tutengraphics.com/

Posted: 18 November 2012 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  140
Joined  2004-03-24
3dView - 13 September 2012 06:18 AM

Staigerman——  Very nice work. And have to say I liked the darker scenes as well———but overall nice job. Thanks for posting.

Rich

Thanks for pointing out the darkness. I wasn’t aware of it, it looks brigt on my laptop. Probably a gamma setting thing. Are you on Mac? They have usually different gamma if I recall. Also, it looked darker at times today when I saw it on a Nook at Barnes & Noble.

Posted: 18 November 2012 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  140
Joined  2004-03-24
Patrick210 - 16 September 2012 07:47 AM

Hi Phillip, It’s Phillip, right? Thanks for posting this. I created the Spectral Clouds scene for Carrara a while back, but it was neat to see a animation done with it. Very cool.

I met you once at Dragon.Con in Atlanta about 10 years ago, you were demo-ing Amapi. At the time I was frustrated with creating my own objects in Bryce and a very early Carrara. Seeing you work in Amapi inspired me to start using it and then later Hexagon. I beta tested Hexagon and even had a tutorial article in 3DWorld. I’m currently using Hexagon and Carrara to previsualize a 20 million dollar expansion of a small amusement/theme park I’m designing. So thanks for being an inspiration to help me get started on the path I’ve taken.

Hi Patrick, long time to speak, happy to read your msg. I saw your name today on the GeoControl website in the gallery. In fact I had tried to remember what the plugin or addon was I had seen a few years ago in conjunction with Carrara for awesome grand canyon scenes. Today I remembered, it was GeoControl. I’m thinking of using it for additional animations in Carrara. Not sure yet. I’m experimenting.

Posted: 18 November 2012 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  214
Joined  2007-03-03

Very nice grin

Signature 

-Kodiak3d

“I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me, or am I even in its mind at all?”
- “Crystal Ball” by Styx