Yeah i thought that was the case. As to whats messed up, i tried with some success to organise my content into some kind of logical arrangement. However i then got a new machine. i use a Mac incidentally, not sure if that is relevant. When i installed DS on the new machine for some reason, probably my error somewhere, a lot of the content was missing. I tried to sort things out by creating a new runtime, well things get really complex i lose track of what i have done, so maybe the best course is for me to start from scratch again. I was hoping i could keep the existing application while i rebuilt my content but it seems not.