Digital Art Zone

4 of 5
Wishlist has shrunk…what happened?
Posted: 10 September 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1726
Joined  2012-04-14

Hmm everytime I add items to my wishlist it is hit or miss as to whether they will show up or not.

Posted: 10 September 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  236
Joined  2009-05-31

Posted: 11 September 2012 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2006-08-21

This just happened to me. Everything was there yesterday, today 2/3s of my wishlist is gone!

Will this madness never end?

Thanks to folks for the very useful information about the rss feed and share wishlist features. At least I can see what’s in my wishlist somewhere, since DAZ doesn’t want me to here.

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 11 September 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  231
Joined  2006-06-10

Same here, the bar at the top shows 94 items in my wishlist, the actual wishlist shows 29. I just noticed this, because I tried to add an item and although it said it was added, it didn’t show up. But the count for my wishlist didn’t go up either. What the heck, I shouldn’t have to mail or use RSS feed to see my wishlist! While I do appreciate the tips on how to see my wishlist, it’s not really the way it’s suppose to work is it?

Guess I missed some purchases too, because, I’d check my wishlist each day to see if I had an item from that day’s PA sale. Oh well…

Posted: 11 September 2012 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  463
Joined  2010-12-13

Same issue. Wishlist count shows 36 items. Only 18 on the page. Added one just to test, and the page is the same 18 items, and a total of 37 at the top of the page. I suppose the other trick that might work is to Add All To Cart just to see them all, then put them back. Wotta pain.

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 11 September 2012 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2006-12-08
DanaTA - 10 September 2012 02:40 PM

I just spotted that Predatron’s store is on sale…so I went to my wishlist and clicked on the show specials link (from that script for GreaseMonkey) and nothing was in there.  I know I had some Predatron stuff in my wishlist!  So I clicked again to show everything…still nothing.  All my Predatron wishlist items are suddenly gone!  They were there last week.  downer

Oh, well…kind of broke anyway.

Dana

Hey DanaTA

My wishlist went missing and this is what is going on with it now!!

I have 4 items in my wishlist and they are invisible!  They are hidden in the Rss Feeds as updated content. I have to add something to my wishlist so I can add all to the cart to see what those items are and they are as follows:

Aussie Girl Outfit:  Qty is 10
Rapscallion:        Qty is 05
Dragonfly NRH     Qty is 04
OH6A Helicopter   Qty is 03

I have Added them to the cart and removing them from the cart does not work, there is no where to delete them from the Rss feed which I am not scribe to either.

Unlucky 13 is correct cheese

Dee

Guest what you brought me good luck!! After messing with it all morning, just click on my wish list and all four showed up and I updated to corrected Qty.

Signature 

Life is simple - People make it complicated

Old post count until May 2012 was 5453

Posted: 11 September 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5207
Joined  2005-04-16

Hi Dee!

I will wait until tomorrow to see if my suspicion is correct.  Probably not…but I wonder if they’ve disappeared because they’re on sale.  But other things are on sale and show up, so I guess that can’t be it.

So far…no sale for me.  Just too broke anyway.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 11 September 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2009-07-22
earth2d - 11 September 2012 11:56 AM
DanaTA - 10 September 2012 02:40 PM

I just spotted that Predatron’s store is on sale…so I went to my wishlist and clicked on the show specials link (from that script for GreaseMonkey) and nothing was in there.  I know I had some Predatron stuff in my wishlist!  So I clicked again to show everything…still nothing.  All my Predatron wishlist items are suddenly gone!  They were there last week.  downer

Oh, well…kind of broke anyway.

Dana

Hey DanaTA

My wishlist went missing and this is what is going on with it now!!

I have 4 items in my wishlist and they are invisible!  They are hidden in the Rss Feeds as updated content. I have to add something to my wishlist so I can add all to the cart to see what those items are and they are as follows:

Aussie Girl Outfit:  Qty is 10
Rapscallion:        Qty is 05
Dragonfly NRH     Qty is 04
OH6A Helicopter   Qty is 03

I have Added them to the cart and removing them from the cart does not work, there is no where to delete them from the Rss feed which I am not scribe to either.

Unlucky 13 is correct cheese

Dee

Guest what you brought me good luck!! After messing with it all morning, just click on my wish list and all four showed up and I updated to corrected Qty.

My wishlist is mostly gone, too. I wonder if they’re doing anything to fix it or if I should (we should all) write support tickets.

Posted: 11 September 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6041
Joined  2003-10-09

Mine is currently correct now. Your results may vary.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 11 September 2012 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15263
Joined  2003-10-09

Posts split from PA sale thread and merged with this one.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 September 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-05-23

My wishlist says 238 items and I just added something to it and it is not showing up and there are items that I know that aren’t showing up on there.

Posted: 11 September 2012 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2591
Joined  2010-11-30

My wishlist: 136 items.

Displayed on the Wishlist page: 46 items.

Not displayed: Almost all of the PA items that are on sale, and all of the DAZ Originals that I could be using my PC coupon on (assuming that’s working).

So, no, I’m not buying much here this month. Meanwhile, my Renderosity wishlist is shrinking as I buy things from it. (At this rate, it’ll be cleared before Christmas, and I’ll have to go address my RuntimeDNA wishlist.) Please fix the store before you lose me as a customer.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge, or the RRRR, or one of the other contests. I think Jaderail would have wanted that.

Posted: 11 September 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6041
Joined  2003-10-09

Yep mine’s reborked. Admittedly my w/l is small (18), but it was accurate for a little while today. Oh well.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 12 September 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  463
Joined  2010-12-13

Mine appears to be working, ATM.

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 12 September 2012 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2004-05-21

Mine still isn’t working. confused Thanks bad4u for the info about using the RSS feed - using that info I was able to see my wishlist without having to email it to myself. However, that’s now added another level of complication to my shopping experience at Daz. Since there’s no indication as to whether or not I’ve bought a product when I put it into my cart and I have no way of removing these hidden items from my wishlist easily if I do decide to purchase them, I now have to keep a written account of which Wishlist items I have bought in the fading hope that one day I’ll be able to remove them from my Wishlist.

So many hoops to jump through.

4 of 5