Digital Art Zone

2 of 5
Wishlist has shrunk…what happened?
Posted: 07 September 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  224
Joined  2011-10-02

I did find that if I used the “share” button and sent the list to myself, all the items showed up in the email.  Not a perfect solution but at least a reminder.  My w/l is small though.  I don’t know about adding items since lately all the great items have been going straight to cart! - lol.  (I am going to go into shock with my cc bill arrives). 

I’ve been really tolerant of the various glitches through the changeover but must say the w/l thing is a little annoying, especially during a PA sale.

Posted: 07 September 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2781
Joined  2004-04-14

I see this issue too.

Seems quite a few of Morris’ itmes are showing as instock.  There is an “Add to cart” on the product page but not the store page.  I have not tested to see if the cart works or not.

Image Attachments
morris.png
 Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**

Posted: 07 September 2012 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2781
Joined  2004-04-14

And now its fixed!

EDIT:

nm, broken again

Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**

Posted: 07 September 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10053
Joined  2005-10-07

out of sight out of mind. 

plus having to screen the items since the ‘previously purchased’ notice isn’t working.  :(

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   °
DSP4.6.2.118 Valentina Luxus ManualD/L C85P PP12 W3d99.5

Posted: 07 September 2012 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2003-10-09

I’d added some items to my wishlist hoping I’d notice a sale price as the PA sale proceeds. Today one of those items did go on sale, but I only knew because I remembered putting it in the list. I bought it but I assume it’s still in the list. The page says 13 items, but only shows 7. I know what two of them are. I wonder what the rest are?

Signature 

My Website: The Vernian Era
My Renderosity Store
My Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 07 September 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  343
Joined  2007-10-30

Items have also disappeared from my wishlist. I remembered at least one of them; found it in the store and checked ‘add to wishllis’t. It said it had been added but it isn’t showing up.

Not good! Hope they fix this soon as most of my wishlist items are PA items I have in there so I will know when they go on sale during the PA sale

Posted: 07 September 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09

:-(  This web site sure is not getting better. It says I still have one item in my wl (which is true) but doesn’t show what the item is. How freaking weird!

I am going to have all fingers and toes crossed when I check out with Aprilysh items today. Honestly if it wasn’t an artist I have always loved, and a great price, I would totally forget.

Posted: 07 September 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3378
Joined  2012-02-06

My wishlist is showing 56 of 77.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 07 September 2012 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2007-03-07

Mine went from 82 to 28. DAZ’s Store is trying very hard to save me money.

Posted: 07 September 2012 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1110
Joined  2010-01-23
Penname - 07 September 2012 10:21 AM

I did find that if I used the “share” button and sent the list to myself, all the items showed up in the email.  Not a perfect solution but at least a reminder.  My w/l is small though.  I don’t know about adding items since lately all the great items have been going straight to cart! - lol.  (I am going to go into shock with my cc bill arrives). 

I’ve been really tolerant of the various glitches through the changeover but must say the w/l thing is a little annoying, especially during a PA sale.

Thank you so much for this info - now at least I have a list in case the situation gets any worse!

Posted: 07 September 2012 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

I happened to notice “Heart of the Matter” was not in my wishlist. I have around 150 items in my wishlist, I just happened to notice it missing. I tried adding it again and it said it added to my wishlist, but of course it is not there. I wonder how many other things are missing from the list.

I also noticed there has not been an answer given as to why this is happening.

Another bugaboo. When will it end?

I have stayed out the forums for awhile because it is so depressing how screwed up everything is. No matter how much better they feel this new software is, I would still rather have the old store back. The new store has been nothing but a headache for everyone.

Edited to say I only counted 74 items in my list of around 150.

I wonder how many things I could have missed purchasing that have been on sale?

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 07 September 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

That did seem to work emailing my list to myself.

Thx for the tip!

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 07 September 2012 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6041
Joined  2003-10-09

Happened to me, too.
I have a theory that is still in the early stages of testing the math and physics involved.
For the time being I am calling it the “Magento Triangle”.
John

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 07 September 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2004-05-21

Thanks very much for this tip. smile Wish I had thought of it myself earlier before the PA sales started. I knew there were quite a few items missing from my Wishlist page at Daz but I didn’t realise how many there really were missing until I shared my wishlist with myself.

Posted: 08 September 2012 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  82
Joined  2004-01-31

And to me as well, though some of the thing I has on my wishlist aren’t marked as In Stock and won’t add to the wishlist (but will go in my cart), go figure.

2 of 5