Digital Art Zone

Why the discount doesn’t match.
Posted: 06 September 2012 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2012-07-02

Hi, I just purchased some items from the BIG sale.  When I put them in the cart this one item ” Mountain Troll” by 3D Universe was listed as 50 % off, I looked at the list, it still was 50 % off, so I went on ahead to check out, I didn’t pay attention again to the individual price since I already checked 1 second ago, so i clicked to proceed the shopping, however, at the end it turned out to be 30 %.  It was just my luck that the price change took place right when I was proceeding to pay I guess.  Maybe I should be grateful that they still offer it as 30 % off instead of full price.  Sigh… kind of up set.

Posted: 06 September 2012 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  513
Joined  2006-05-04
chriswongbiz - 06 September 2012 12:14 AM

Hi, I just purchased some items from the BIG sale.  When I put them in the cart this one item ” Mountain Troll” by 3D Universe was listed as 50 % off, I looked at the list, it still was 50 % off, so I went on ahead to check out, I didn’t pay attention again to the individual price since I already checked 1 second ago, so i clicked to proceed the shopping, however, at the end it turned out to be 30 %.  It was just my luck that the price change took place right when I was proceeding to pay I guess.  Maybe I should be grateful that they still offer it as 30 % off instead of full price.  Sigh… kind of up set.

On the Mountain Troll page it says $18.87 save 30%

Posted: 06 September 2012 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17137
Joined  2003-10-09
chriswongbiz - 06 September 2012 12:14 AM

You have to remember that during the PA sale, the spotlight PAs each day are only on the 50% discount for the one day, after that it reduces to normal 30% introduction discount.

THis is most of the fun of the PA sale, cehcikng which new goodies are availabel each day, and buying them straight away.  It is a fast moving sale, and I guess this is the first time you have participated.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915