TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)
This is a simple tutorial stolen from a thread where Jaderail broke it down nicely. I had seen two people ask so I thought it may be beneficial to just put this up here with the title "TUTORIAL" by it.
1. Load your item
2. Select it in the Scene Tab
3. Open your Surfaces tab and in it, open your item.
4. You 'll get a list of all the different Material zones the item has. Select the one you wish to change.
5. A list of properties opens.
6. In your Content Folder or your Smart Content folder to find your shaders
7. Click or double click the shader. You might see it applied in your viewport or it just might go some off white color. Some shaders only show up properly at the time you Render. You can do a quick check with Spot Render.
What I would like to see is an explanation on how to make your own shaders in DAZ3D. Does anyone know how who is willing to share?