PA’s I would like to see in the PA Sale
Posted: 06 September 2012 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1104
Joined  2005-07-29

And blondie9999?

You brought it. smile

Aquatic Genesis is awesome and shows a superb amount of skill and know-how but I bought your Trekker boots cause I really love the way they look and have wanted them specifically for Genesis for a while.

Any chance of the Metal Stompers for Genesis in the near future? They look awesome!

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 06 September 2012 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1498
Joined  2006-07-04

I have a bit of money flagged for Mareah/Sickleyield (if the suit makes it during the PA Sale.  Probably won’t have funds enough for the bundle.)  Ant Farm and Valea both have older products I could use for an upcoming project.  Blondie9999’s New product works for that project as well, so I already picked it up

There are several others I’d love to buy from as well (RawArt, AprilYSH, Morris, Valandar, just to name a few)  but it depends on when their days are in relation to having available funds.  I’ve already had to pass on several vendors who’s products I like because I didn’t have funds to spare.

I’m sorry, guys, I just don’t have the money to buy from everyone.  :(

Edit for typo

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 06 September 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  914
Joined  2006-02-27

Sickleyield is awesome, Her stuff is some of my favorite when it comes to super conforming and super morph packed clothing.

Posted: 06 September 2012 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1359
Joined  2004-02-13

So all this talk about PA Sales of PA Sale past and what we are looking forward to etc, anyone got any renders of items you got in previous years that you loved and wanna share or anything you got so far in this sale that you love? I know sometimes it helps me decide what to get or shows me how something could be used that maybe I wouldn’t think of and on a limited budget is always a welcome sight smile So I say bring on the renders! smile

*waits all patient like to see all the cool renders*

Any up now? How bout now? now? hehehe smile

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 06 September 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-27
DAZ_ann0314 - 06 September 2012 09:12 AM

So all this talk about PA Sales of PA Sale past and what we are looking forward to etc, anyone got any renders of items you got in previous years that you loved and wanna share or anything you got so far in this sale that you love? I know sometimes it helps me decide what to get or shows me how something could be used that maybe I wouldn’t think of and on a limited budget is always a welcome sight smile So I say bring on the renders! smile

That’s a great idea..

Problem is I can never remember things like that…

My brain is nothing but clutter

Posted: 06 September 2012 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17049
Joined  2003-10-09

Yeah, I was just thinking the same. I always get excited by the PA sale, I think it’s one of my fav sales, and I love waiting to see who is going to release what new shiny for us, but I can’t remember what I bought last year.  Maybe going to check my November purchase oreders will give me an idea.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 06 September 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1472
Joined  2003-10-09

One of my favorite buys from last year (that I actually have rendered!) is the Almirena dress and texture set by -esha-

Here it is (the black dress on the left) over one of my freebie second skin textures (the neck and sleeve part) - it’s very versatile and has different layers and an overskirt and stuff. 

The other thing I got during last year’s sale (I think?) that has been a game changer for me is the Jasmin bundle from 3d Universe. The character and clothes are cute, but the included light set is AWESOME. (I think the same lights are also in one of his other toon Genesis sets).  I’ve been using it for all my promos and most of my other renders because it’s really a nice, flattering light that doesn’t take an age to render.

This year I splurged on some Stonemason stuff including all of the Greeble city blocks, which I’ll be playing with in Vue as soon as I get a chance.

Image Attachments
Unders-2.jpg
 Signature 

My DAZ Store
My Free Stuff
My Deviant Art

Posted: 06 September 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-27

That’s pretty Canary3d

Posted: 06 September 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1472
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks! The other PA items in that pic are the pants from Luthbel’s Genesis Highlander with textures by Arien and the Belle Arum hair from Surreality and Arien (on the right), which I use all the time.

Signature 

My DAZ Store
My Free Stuff
My Deviant Art

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7972
Joined  2006-03-19

I’m looking for some killer hair out of this PA sale. I don’t care who it is from just that it is good.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
JohnDelaquiox - 06 September 2012 09:18 AM
DAZ_ann0314 - 06 September 2012 09:12 AM

That’s a great idea..

Problem is I can never remember things like that…

My brain is nothing but clutter

Well you can render what ya bought so far or I reckon even anything you love in general since PA back catalogs etc are on sale as well and it would be fun to see the renders smile

Signature 

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-27

I have not been able to buy anything from here.

I bought something on sale from Xurge3d

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1104
Joined  2005-07-29

VALANDAR IS ON SALE!!! OH JOYOUS DAY! KALOOKALAY!!!

And an AWESOME set of armor to boot!

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1949
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
I wasn’t actually part of the DAZ community during the last PA sale, but when I read about the upcoming PA event, I dug through the 2011 one on the archived forum.  This particular post is AWESOME as an introduction to many of the PA’s:

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=176534

We of course have new PA’s since then, and some of those from last year have probably dropped by the wayside, but that post is a great insight into the people behind the names that our wallets/pocketbooks shriek and our runtimes and creative juices purr at the mention of. grin

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 06 September 2012 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

Yeah that was a really nice thread from last year smile I enjoyed reading and trying to guess who was who smile

So what did we all get today?

And where are those renders…I know you all have some…fork um over! wink

Signature 

3 of 8