Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
How did I become a Platinum Club Member Again?!?! 
Posted: 06 September 2012 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2004-12-26
chohole - 06 September 2012 02:01 PM

There is an announcement here about cancelling PC membership

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/7225_4/

I did that in June. I cancelled my PC membership as described in that post then I deleted my CC information.

I read that “deleting CC information will not cancel your PC membership”

Again i did both exactly as described back in june. 

So its not user fault. I put a ticket in 2 days ago.

Posted: 06 September 2012 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3172
Joined  2007-06-22
chohole - 06 September 2012 02:01 PM

There is an announcement here about cancelling PC membership

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewannounce/7225_4/

I HAD no wish to cancel my membership, I’ve just lost the PC status, no access to the PC forum and no PC prices, but am payed up until 20 October.

Posted: 06 September 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  630
Joined  2008-07-16

Thats… strange…
“Simply deleting your credit card information will not cancel your PC membership.”?
So without credit card info how does your subscription not end? Does it put it on hold? Or is this saying that credit card info is not really gone?...
Me thinks this needs some clarification…. ?

Signature 

VISIT MY ShareCG FREEBIE GALLERY

Posted: 06 September 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3172
Joined  2007-06-22
chohole - 06 September 2012 02:45 PM

Have you submitted a support ticket about this issue ?

I guess you have that answer ready to paste.

If you read things you would realise that submitting support tickets isn’t getting anyone anywhere.

Posted: 06 September 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4950
Joined  2012-04-07

Well if we were all [or some] given free membership for a day or two, or a month or 3 ... I think something is going on that may not have been intentional ... but my account was NOT charged any extra money, could not have been. Beauty of using non-reloadable gift cards.

In calling my account ‘active’ though is going proof interesting come payment time ‘cause with what?!

Cheers,
Catherine.

Signature 

Posted: 06 September 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  229
Joined  2005-10-26

The store screwed up and wouldn’t let me log in for days, today I tried again and was able to log into my account only to find my PC membership gone. And it’s paid thru Nov.
I’ve just submitted a support ticket about that.

Signature 

Old post count 4147
MY DA Gallery : http://flashback37.deviantart.com/

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  630
Joined  2008-07-16

The screwed up thing here is I’ve been waiting for perhaps some sort of PC sale where I could rejoin with a very low re-subscription fee (or preferably none at all since I cancelled as a last resort and let it stay that way because of all the PC and store problems), since I figured that most of the problems with the Platinum Club where worked out… I was actually checking to see if now might be the time to rejoin…  Now, I’m pretty sure that is not the case… which sort of sucks, since NOW I’m still going to be hesitant about adding ANY credit card info until I’m 100% SURE there are NO MORE PROBLEMS… suck for me since I WILL miss the PA sale (no convincing me otherwise at the moment) and even though I don’t really buy much, sucks for the PAs too… I’m too forgetful about checking on stuff like this and if there is a problem It will probably go by for quite a while till I amend it… and I hate amending issues like this… I have to do it enough when I order real world items from small vendors and its a real drag… BUT to some extent understandable because they are usually run by non-web savvy individuals still living in the Jet age… Not selling digital products exclusively via the internet. 
I’m pretty disappointed… one- to hear the other ( quite valid ) complaints, two- because of the original thread I mentioned in the OP which made me check my account in the first place, Three- because I feel I STILL can’t trust this site’s store function, and Four because this kind of stuff just can’t be good for DAZ or the many PAs that rely on it… I know it’s not really DAZ’s fault, but still… it’s disappointing.

Signature 

VISIT MY ShareCG FREEBIE GALLERY

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2008-10-19

I think it’s gotta be a gremlin in the works again,I was a PC member last night ,today it seems I’m not plus I got told that members only thread I was linked to doesn’t exisit .....it’s the damn gremlins I tell ya.

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15630
Joined  2003-10-09

File a support ticket about your loss of PC membership, please.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 06 September 2012 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2008-10-19

Okey dokey Mz Cho

2 of 2