Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Serial code not valid?  (solved)
Posted: 05 October 2012 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17035
Joined  2003-10-09

Have you chaecked for the serial number in Your serial numbers on the account dashboard ?

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 October 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2004-08-24

Yes, I did.. which is why I am confused.  Maybe I am missing something, a step or?  I am not sure.
But I only have my serial for D|S 4 Pro, not D|S 4.5.

*Edit* Ok, all the downloads are now available, but the serial is still MIA.  Unless these are the zip files which Frank0314 was talking about in a previous post?  I downloaded the zip file from the Daz main page, not through my Downloads, since it wasn’t there after check out.  Does that make sense?  grin

Gonna download the zip file this way and see if it’s there..  Hmm.. these are exe’s tho.  Now I am confused.  lol!!!

~Wolfie~

Posted: 05 October 2012 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17035
Joined  2003-10-09

In available downloads you will see that the zip files are for the Mac platform. THe exe are for PC.  If you still do not see a serial number in your available serial numbers then please file a support ticket with sales dept, using the zendesk system, from the Help button at the top, and then contact us. frpom the dropdown.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 October 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2004-08-24
chohole - 05 October 2012 10:29 AM

In available downloads you will see that the zip files are for the Mac platform. THe exe are for PC.  If you still do not see a serial number in your available serial numbers then please file a support ticket with sales dept, using the zendesk system, from the Help button at the top, and then contact us. frpom the dropdown.

They are there now.  Took a couple hours, but there they are.  grin
Thanks for the help!

~Wolfie~

2 of 2