Digital Art Zone

7 of 8
Genesis Wishlist… what do you want to see next for Genesis?
Posted: 05 January 2013 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2006-05-14

Genesis is very unique and not much can be added. Gensis is my dream come true. I always imagined one character that could be morphed into all the others and wore the same clothes. I always thought it wasn’t possible. Guess that’s why genesis won the technology award of the year.

But here is a fantasy list of what it could be in the future.

-use the Xbox kenect to scan in a real body and it transfers the data to genesis
-morph body parts into robot limbs or morph holes into it like the t-1000 terminator (liquid genesis)
-make a genesis vehicle that can morph into any vehicle from a motorcycle to an airplane
-genesis archeticture where a house can morph into a skyscraper (even genesis furniture)
-genesis clothes ( imagine having a dress for V5 and it can morph into 10 different types)
-genesis plants (make any kind of tree from one mesh)
-genesis landscape (think Bryce meets daz studio)
-“genesis skin” where you can mix and match 100’s of skin features to make your own unique skin map (can add moles, freckles, skin tone, viens, wrinkles age spots etc and move it anywhere on the body and they are raised and not just an image)
-genesis shoes (turn boots into shoes, sandles or heals)
-genesis weapons

Ran out of ideas. Any I missed?

Posted: 05 January 2013 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15338
Joined  2003-10-09

I think I need a couple of glasses of what you have been drinking.  cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 January 2013 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4817
Joined  2008-03-06
chohole - 05 January 2013 02:39 PM

I think I need a couple of glasses of what you have been drinking.  cool smirk

Well, procedural geometry IS a thing.  Sort of.  In a few platforms.  wink

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 05 January 2013 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7289
Joined  2009-07-13

sqirlz Morph
http://www.xiberpix.net/

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 09 March 2013 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Total Posts:  21
Joined  0

Different head shapes for Genesis such as canine, feline, draconic and others, along with digitigrade legs that correspond to those different species. Also, different skins to match the different species.

I am aware of DogWorld and CatWorld and find both unsatisfactory.

Posted: 09 March 2013 06:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4775
Joined  2011-10-04

MostDigitalCreations has a free male/female full panther shape. It is pretty good! You just need to fur it yourself.

DarioFish is soon going to pop out skins+full body shapes for draconic things; his existing head shapes bundle include a dragon-like creature. You should check out his DeviantArt account for glimpses of goodies to come.

At DAZ, Genesis Creature Creator: Heads has some of that stuff, check it out.

Also, peek at stuff made by RawArt, midnight_stories and Valandar—they have some interesting stuff for Genesis right there.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 March 2013 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Joined  0
Skiriki - 09 March 2013 06:50 AM

MostDigitalCreations has a free male/female full panther shape. It is pretty good! You just need to fur it yourself.

That one looks pretty good as far as it goes—can maybe skin that to appear cougar-ish.

DarioFish is soon going to pop out skins+full body shapes for draconic things; his existing head shapes bundle include a dragon-like creature. You should check out his DeviantArt account for glimpses of goodies to come.

At DAZ, Genesis Creature Creator: Heads has some of that stuff, check it out.

Would like to see a more complete catalog of those Creature Creator heads—saw two different feline ones but neither sufficiently leonine. I don’t like buying something if I can’t be sure it meets my needs. (Have done that too many times already.)

Also, peek at stuff made by RawArt, midnight_stories and Valandar—they have some interesting stuff for Genesis right there.

Have to admit RawArt has some good things, like those Epic Wings, but his DogWorld and CatWorld skins don’t come across as realistic enough. Don’t like the heads, either, but those could probably be replaced or improved with one of the head morph sets.
Regretfully, Valandar’s Lycan, while pretty good, doesn’t fit the body type I’m after as well as lacking a noticeable tail.

Posted: 09 March 2013 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Well remember, it is Genesis and you can mix and match things; I rarely, if ever, accept anything straight out of box anyway. I often make my own lycanthrope out of Anubis, MS Lycan and Garoul, plus a dash of Creature Creator’s things and whatever catches my fancy.

Edit: Also, DogWorld and CatWorld aren’t for Genesis, they’re M4/V4.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 09 March 2013 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
Skiriki - 09 March 2013 07:13 AM

Well remember, it is Genesis and you can mix and match things; I rarely, if ever, accept anything straight out of box anyway. I often make my own lycanthrope out of Anubis, MS Lycan and Garoul, plus a dash of Creature Creator’s things and whatever catches my fancy.

Edit: Also, DogWorld and CatWorld aren’t for Genesis, they’re M4/V4.

There is a shortage of dog and cat and fox etc. tails made natively for Genesis.  The only ones I know of are the full-on anthro cartoon sets here in the store.  It’s one of those things I keep putting off doing myself because I know there are others who can do it better.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 09 March 2013 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Joined  0

Any at all, as long as they aren’t ‘toony’ would at least let other developers know there’s a demand. I’m sure a lot of the Anime developers would like proper cat/dog/fox/etc ears and tails for their otherwise human characters.

Posted: 10 March 2013 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  163
Joined  2003-10-09

I think an updated Bishonen is something that would be fun…

Posted: 10 March 2013 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Joined  0
nemesis10 - 10 March 2013 02:32 AM

I think an updated Bishonen is something that would be fun…

I think I may have spurred some interest in some non-conventional model development.
Every little bit helps.

Posted: 11 March 2013 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04
SickleYield - 09 March 2013 12:09 PM

There is a shortage of dog and cat and fox etc. tails made natively for Genesis.  The only ones I know of are the full-on anthro cartoon sets here in the store.  It’s one of those things I keep putting off doing myself because I know there are others who can do it better.

You know… do it. You are good at it. LOL

SickleYield—the Quality You Can Trust. smile

(Why? Because you put FBMs for different forms and that reduces distortions that tend to crop up in geo-grafting too.)

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 11 March 2013 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2010-11-04

I would like an implantable eye.  Have a target that is movable, like a bullseye, anywhere on the figure.  Be it the hand, forhead, shoulder, top of the foot, inside the mouth, back of the head, anywhere really, and upon activation, have it mesh with the surface so it looks like it was grown there, socket and all.  An optional eyebrow with it would also make it a tad more groovy.  Make sure you can use it like any other eyeball with the standard eye colors and morphs already available, and I would be a very happy guy.  ^_^

Posted: 11 March 2013 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
Skiriki - 11 March 2013 02:46 AM
SickleYield - 09 March 2013 12:09 PM

You know… do it. You are good at it. LOL

SickleYield—the Quality You Can Trust. smile

(Why? Because you put FBMs for different forms and that reduces distortions that tend to crop up in geo-grafting too.)

Well, you know how much artists hate flattery…

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

7 of 8