Digital Art Zone

Already purchased notice working… sorta…
Posted: 01 September 2012 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4474
Joined  2004-08-11

Well I guess DAZ finally got the “Already purchased” notice back in place.

I tried adding Forest Superior and Forest as well as the new Temple of Arklops to the cart when I wasn’t logged in. Realized I wasn’t logged in and when I logged in the cart was empty so tried to re add these 3 to the cart and it wont let me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tried to clear the cache, restart the browser.. nope, is saying there are 3 items in the cart but there are not 3 items in the cart, nada!

SIGH!  cool mad

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 01 September 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6228
Joined  2005-08-15

Happened to me yesterday with the Worldbase Extreme.  I was logged out when I put it in my cart, like you, I realised I was not logged in, did so, and it wouldn’t let me add it at all.  Said I could only buy it once.  I opened a Support Ticked, and when I logged in a few hours later, the item was sitting in my cart.  I bought it, but then it asked me for the little number on the back of my CC again?  A real pain, have to go and find my wallet to enter it.  Got the item, but haven’t tried since.

I marked my support ticket as closed and thanked them, but I am not sure if anyone did anything or not smile

Posted: 01 September 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Thanks Jimmy.  If this doesn’t clear itself up I’ll try that later.  As it is I’m getting ready for work…

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 01 September 2012 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

What the hell.  I went ahead and submitted a report.  Asked them to also put back the sale end dates on the sales pages…. really sloppy of them to leave that out.  Hurts business for all concerned.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 September 2012 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2006-04-05

Had this issue too. Solved it by closing my browser completely, restarting and logging in. Magically the three items appeared in my cart. Purchase went fine from there. Might be a caching issue.

Signature 

My DevArt Gallery

Posted: 02 September 2012 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

This AM the 3 items finally appeared in the cart.  Purchased and it’s done.  Still, this bug is really annoying!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project