So, ran into an issue with the cape. Not a “cape killer” at all but something that’s going to take a little time to get to where I feel comfortable releasing it as part of the simple super suit set.
When the cape is conformed to Genesis it looks great. Then you dial up a character and guess what… the cape deforms to the morphs. I wish there was a way to tell the Transfer script to leave out body morphs from the parent figure but I guess there is no way to do that. SO after going back and forth with SickleYield in PM’s about this her suggestion was to create a rigidity group and add just the neck to it and see if that fixed it. Took adding the entire set of groups to get the cape to hang correctly, any group left out would deform so that’s what I had to do to keep it a conformer rather than a parented piece. SO now I’m in the process of creating “Fit Morphs”. Of course this will take a while. I’m only doing shapes that I think folks will use.
First up were the Bruno and Muscle Morphs I made in ZBrush a while back. There were a total of 10 of those. They are completed. I was going to do the Female shapes I made too but looking those over…. they need more work so rather than making MORE work for myself and then having to redo the Fits later on I’m going to leave those out of the list for now until I can get those redone (there are 7 of those). Then the Generations…. I’ll start off with Generation 3 for Genesis and work my way up. Should be fun… YUK! lol