Digital Art Zone

6 of 45
“I’ve become addicted to TV” September Freebie Challenge
Posted: 05 September 2012 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

Ok guys.. Here is my monochromatic banner.. If anyone can provide the code, or tell me how to do it, I will be very grateful smile

Kendall.. I will take care of gallery tommorow.. I still didn’t figured out how to log in red face.. but on the other hand My time seems to get thighter and thighter lately ...

Image Attachments
banner.jpg

Posted: 05 September 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15745
Joined  2003-10-09

Krissy, what people will need to do is simply copy and paste your image.  You add it as an image to your signature, in much the same way as you add an image to the forum post.

We can’t make clickable banners at the moment, although they are still hoping that they can add this feature at a later date, along with hot linking to images in the forums, and inbedding videos.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 September 2012 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2732
Joined  2010-11-30
Krissy - 02 September 2012 03:06 PM
robkelk - 02 September 2012 01:21 PM
Krissy - 31 August 2012 09:09 AM

And also I will ask for judges… otherwise I will wield the absolute power *evil laugh*

I can judge, although you might not get my picks until the evening of October 1… and my knowledge of modern TV outside of Japanese cartoons is somewhat lacking.

Ok, so we have our first vic.. errm volounteer :D
Just a quick question rob, what time zone you are in?  So I will not bug you in the middle of the night wink

Oh and here.. google’s your friend smile raspberry

Google… I think I’ve heard of that. It’s something like AltaVista, isn’t it? grin

(Oh, yes - I’m in the Eastern time zone. And it looks like I can login more often than once a week this month!)

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 06 September 2012 02:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Ok.
Thank you very much chihike,
and ok rob.. you on my list raspberry

Guys. .I think I am coming down with something, so if I will disappear for a day or two, means that it became really bad.. some of my worst colds I had in september…

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6201
Joined  2003-10-09
Krissy - 06 September 2012 02:51 AM

Ok.

Guys. .I think I am coming down with something, so if I will disappear for a day or two, means that it became really bad.. some of my worst colds I had in september…

Hope you feel better soon; and I know it’s just a typo but got tickled at “chihike”.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Oh my.. sorry chohole…
So as you see.. it is getting worse ...

Posted: 06 September 2012 04:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6201
Joined  2003-10-09

Ouch, cho! Stop hitting me with that club! OK, you asked for it! Squirrel Attack!!

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 06 September 2012 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Oh not not the dreaded attack squirells   heeeelp

Image Attachments
attack_squirrels.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge

Posted: 06 September 2012 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1946
Joined  0
Lord Ganthor - 04 September 2012 05:04 PM
music2u4u - 04 September 2012 08:30 AM

After many PMs on who I should pick, I have decided to go with Francemi, in her honor. She deserves a big month. Robkelk wants to honor me in November (I had nothing to do with that). So Oct-Francemi, Nov- Music2u4u. I have reserved Dec. for our own Chohole. Her stuff suits the Christmas spirit quite well. That is the schedule.
grin

Okay, Fancemi it is for October. However…as usual, I’m a little confused. Can we use any item we can find listed in the links found at this link or do the freebies need to be from other specific site? I’m just trying to figure out all my options. Sorry to be such a pain…

As long as it is her work, and you have a working link, you can use it. Can be from any link that is legit.

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 06 September 2012 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
chohole - 06 September 2012 05:52 AM

Oh not not the dreaded attack squirells   heeeelp

Hehehe!

LOL

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

Posted: 06 September 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0

I also can not get the gallery page to access. Don’t know why, unless it has been updated and the link I have is now cached.

shut eye

Signature 

Posted: 06 September 2012 07:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
tjohn - 06 September 2012 04:12 AM
Krissy - 06 September 2012 02:51 AM

Ok.

Hope you feel better soon; and I know it’s just a typo but got tickled at “chihike”.

I hope you feel better Krissy. We will try to hold down the ship if you don’t come in for a few days. I have been very busy, but I think with me and the ETOs, we can keep it going until you can return. Get well dear, that is most important.

wink

Signature 

Posted: 06 September 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

No worries.. I do everything that it will not hit me to hard ... my son is extra cooporative still pulling me to the couch, and covering with the balnket :D

For tonight I have an onion sirop in making . I got my lesson few years ago, when I got such a hard cold also in spetember.. high fever, alomst couldn’t stand on the ground.. now I am able to take it under control before the worst part wink But you know sometimes it’s just getting to stubborn to go away ...

Posted: 06 September 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

yes, take care Krissy. We can cover you no problem.
love the squirrel attack pix cho

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 06 September 2012 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
jeeperz - 06 September 2012 09:39 AM

yes, take care Krissy. We can cover you no problem.
love the squirrel attack pix cho

They can be nasty, them attack squirrels

Image Attachments
SniperSquirrel.jpg
 Signature 

6 of 45