Digital Art Zone

5 of 45
“I’ve become addicted to TV” September Freebie Challenge
Posted: 04 September 2012 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  486
Joined  2003-11-30

ooops! I forgot to mention that the Superman figure is actually Michael 4 with Morphs++. The figure on the ground is Michael 3. Sorry ‘bout that.

Posted: 04 September 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  486
Joined  2003-11-30
music2u4u - 04 September 2012 08:30 AM

After many PMs on who I should pick, I have decided to go with Francemi, in her honor. She deserves a big month. Robkelk wants to honor me in November (I had nothing to do with that). So Oct-Francemi, Nov- Music2u4u. I have reserved Dec. for our own Chohole. Her stuff suits the Christmas spirit quite well. That is the schedule.
grin

Okay, Fancemi it is for October. However…as usual, I’m a little confused. Can we use any item we can find listed in the links found at this link or do the freebies need to be from other specific site? I’m just trying to figure out all my options. Sorry to be such a pain…

Posted: 04 September 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

I would think that it would be her stuff only, from the sharecg account. but then that is just what i was thinking, music is the final one on that. He da boss

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 05 September 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1012
Joined  2007-04-08

I’ve got a few ideas, but I’m wondering if they’re too obvious!  Going to have a play and see if I can get the relevant freebs!

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 05 September 2012 05:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

I wonder.. will I get the response about banner size.. and not for gallery ( thank you for that Kendall.. i forgot to answer.. silly me), but forum I was looking on the FAQ but didn’t found it .. or I look into wrong place??

Posted: 05 September 2012 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15995
Joined  2003-10-09

Banner size for forum is 480 x 80

Can only be added as an image BTW, is not clickable.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 September 2012 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

Thank you chocole ...

Will be splating something soon :D

Posted: 05 September 2012 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2006-11-24

Ouch, Music… that was sad that the guy you idolized hurt you.

He’s better off being in the reruns than in real life.

My apologies, Chohole.

But enough off-topic banter.

Anyone remember the Goodies?

Posted: 05 September 2012 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I remember the Goodies, but I thought that an iconic british TV series, di it make it over the pond as well ?

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge

Posted: 05 September 2012 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2006-11-24
chohole - 05 September 2012 10:48 AM

I remember the Goodies, but I thought that an iconic british TV series, di it make it over the pond as well ?

On PBS a few times… but there are a few episodes on YouTube.

I saw that one called “Kitten Kong”. Twinkle the snow-white kitten get fed
some growth formula in his food, and wrecks hilarious havoc on the
Commonwealth!

Posted: 05 September 2012 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  995
Joined  2005-03-26

For some weird reason, I get DAZ’s “Site Down” 404 page when I try any link (and I’ve tried quite a few) to page one of this thread.  I take it we’re to use a PhilC Freebie in a representation of our favorite TV program(s)—-is that about right?

In case I’m not alone in losing Page One, would someone re-post the rules for those deluded enough to think we have time to make an entry? wink  Thanks!

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 05 September 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1860
Joined  2006-02-17
Eustace Scrubb - 05 September 2012 12:15 PM

For some weird reason, I get DAZ’s “Site Down” 404 page when I try any link (and I’ve tried quite a few) to page one of this thread.  I take it we’re to use a PhilC Freebie in a representation of our favorite TV program(s)—-is that about right?

In case I’m not alone in losing Page One, would someone re-post the rules for those deluded enough to think we have time to make an entry? wink  Thanks!

The rules are also on the gallery page. 

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 05 September 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

If you get the pesky little green alien on various pages it means he has managed to creep into your cache. He is sneeaky like that. Try refreshing the pages that he appears on. If the doesn’t work straight away the Ctrl F5 is your friend in zapping aliens. I spent quite a few minutes zapping aliens last evening, after the site’s ups an downs. He gets everywhere

Image Attachments
toon_alien.JPG
 Signature 

Posted: 05 September 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17
Kendall Sears - 05 September 2012 12:19 PM

Kendall

A link would be helpful (not everyone has it bookmarked):

http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/FreebieChallenge/Sept2012/

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 05 September 2012 01:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1860
Joined  2006-02-17
BWSman - 05 September 2012 12:35 PM
Kendall Sears - 05 September 2012 12:19 PM

Kendall

A link would be helpful (not everyone has it bookmarked):

http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/FreebieChallenge/Sept2012/

Yeah.  I answered from my Android phone, and the forum editor doesn’t get along with it.  So I figured I’d answer tersely and follow up when I got to a place where I could use my laptop.

Just for general knowledge:  I will endeavour to always provide the “rules” for the particular month on the main page for that month.  As much as possible, I will try to get the rules into the gallery page within an hour or two after they’ve been posted.

Kendall

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

5 of 45