24 of 45
“I’ve become addicted to TV” September Freebie Challenge
Posted: 18 September 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 346 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6156
Joined  2003-10-09

@Tramp Graphics:
If you knew Sheldon, you would understand. He is so wrong on just about any level you can think of, lol.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 18 September 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 347 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

tjon.. you can have plenty freebies there smile
Love the show to. was not so long ago watching Daily Show qith theactor who plays Sheldon.. I was amaized what a normal, nice guy he was.. Would never think :D

So I am still without desktop. my man had to saty later at work, and didnt menaged before the buissnes closed.. I have no drivers licence so couldnt go #.. I would have to take a bike and my almost 3 year old… that would not work…

Posted: 18 September 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 348 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1933
Joined  0

now don’t forget that one that had Frank Sinatra singing “Love and Marriage” for the theme. Al Bundy. His fashion exadurated bimbo wife, his son and daughter. Was it “Married with Children” or something like that? I loved that show, just too darn funny. I remember one episode, his wife cooked him a shoe for his dinner, he salted it and tried to eat it, but gave up because it was “too tough and cold”...lmao.

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 18 September 2012 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 349 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5445
Joined  2005-04-16
music2u4u - 18 September 2012 04:15 PM

now don’t forget that one that had Frank Sinatra singing “Love and Marriage” for the theme. Al Bundy. His fashion exadurated bimbo wife, his son and daughter. Was it “Married with Children” or something like that? I loved that show, just too darn funny. I remember one episode, his wife cooked him a shoe for his dinner, he salted it and tried to eat it, but gave up because it was “too tough and cold”...lmao.

grin

Yup, I watched that show from the first episode to the last.  We watched those kids grow up.  He was a shoe salesman.  She was a bon-bon eater!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 18 September 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 350 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Krissy - 18 September 2012 03:24 PM

tjon.. you can have plenty freebies there smile
Love the show to. was not so long ago watching Daily Show qith theactor who plays Sheldon.. I was amaized what a normal, nice guy he was.. Would never think :D

So I am still without desktop. my man had to saty later at work, and didnt menaged before the buissnes closed.. I have no drivers licence so couldnt go #.. I would have to take a bike and my almost 3 year old… that would not work…

Yeah, he’s a great comic actor. They put a gag reel on each season DVD set. It’s hilarious watching him fall out of character and breakup when he or someone else screws up.

Signature 

“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 19 September 2012 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 351 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2007-08-12
music2u4u - 18 September 2012 04:15 PM

grin

LOLLLL Married with children is still playing on TV here

Signature 

Mavelle
Live is to short to have no fun So Keep Smiling%-P

Posted: 19 September 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 352 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

I love Married with children…  Hey Marvelle we in the same country aint we wink

But to the show.. I cannot watch anything with Kathy Segal without not imagining her in heels leggings and big hair .... And that including Futurama

Posted: 19 September 2012 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 353 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-12
Krissy - 19 September 2012 04:06 AM

I love Married with children…  Hey Marvelle we in the same country aint we wink

But to the show.. I cannot watch anything with Kathy Segal without not imagining her in heels leggings and big hair .... And that including Futurama

Do you mean sweetlake city? or Holland.
rolleyes

Signature 

Mavelle

Posted: 20 September 2012 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 354 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  965
Joined  2005-03-26

Meh to the Bundys.  I’m trying to decide whether to send Ross Martin (Artemus Gordon of Wild Wild West) or Primeval‘s Connor & Abby into Tom Baker’s T.A.R.D.I.S. against the Daleks.

Maybe Stephen Q. Urkel would be better?
raspberry

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 20 September 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 355 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  965
Joined  2005-03-26
tjohn - 18 September 2012 02:16 PM

And I would do a render of that show, but it would just be four guys and three girls sitting in a living room eating Thai food.

Do the Friendship Algorithm, then!  (Sheldon’s a rather severely-drawn Aspie—“sufferer” of the autistic-spectrum Asperger’s Syndrome, which I and a few others here also have—and my First Contact with the show came from my Normal brother, who sent me a shirt last birthday with the flowchart on it.)

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 20 September 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 356 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Netherlands Marvelle smile

Hmm.. interesting ideas Eustace smile Would like to see Abby and Connor with the Doctor :D And the update.. still without the desktop, and getting really frstrated by now. we got it yesterday, and it didn’t wanted to work, so of to the shop again today…
I am going today to the city to get one of those handy portable mouses ( like why I didn’t earlier.. well let’s say my head is sometimes in the wrong place) and going to go trought enbtries, send the gifts and update the gallery.

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 357 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Eustace Scrubb - 20 September 2012 09:03 AM
tjohn - 18 September 2012 02:16 PM

And I would do a render of that show, but it would just be four guys and three girls sitting in a living room eating Thai food.

Do the Friendship Algorithm, then!  (Sheldon’s a rather severely-drawn Aspie—“sufferer” of the autistic-spectrum Asperger’s Syndrome, which I and a few others here also have—and my First Contact with the show came from my Normal brother, who sent me a shirt last birthday with the flowchart on it.)

Saw the T-shirt , but they didn’t have it in my size (extra-medium). I’m still debating about the “Soft Kitty” T-shirt, but I would have to explain it to everyone I know,  lol.
(sings) “Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur…”

Signature 

Posted: 20 September 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 358 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-12

Oke Krissy

To all if you have troubles with the entry freebie please let me know this was our first project so please give us some feedback on the use of it, thanks so much.

Signature 

Mavelle

Posted: 20 September 2012 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 359 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2007-05-29
Mavelle - 20 September 2012 11:55 AM

Oke Krissy

To all if you have troubles with the entry freebie please let me know this was our first project so please give us some feedback on the use of it, thanks so much.

There’s an entry freebie? What is it?

Signature 

Bloggin’ | DeviantArt

Posted: 20 September 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 360 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  236
Joined  2010-01-27

In ‘79? You don’t wanna know. I was already in computer programming.

Signature 

—————————-
“By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”—Socrates
http://www.improbable.me
Using DS 4.5.0.114 Pro 32 bit poorly.

(Formerly Halfbubble)

24 of 45