Digital Art Zone

1 of 45
“I’ve become addicted to TV” September Freebie Challenge
Posted: 31 August 2012 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

Welcome in the September freebie challenge.

This month theme is :
  “Ive become addicted to TV”

This month is all about TV smile

Yep. I am asking you to make a fan art of your favorite TV show. Do not worry you do not have to make a look alikes, but please take care that the characters will have some reconisable features.

Rules:
1. You need to use minimum 8 freebies
2. You are allowed to use up to 3 payed for items
3. You are allowed to use : DS, Poser, Bryce, Blender, and any other free rendering engine
4. The only postwork permissable is resizing, and fixing poketroughts
5. All freebies must be clearly visable. I cannot see it, it will not count .
6. All links have to work, also the item has to be free trought the whole month of September
7. Every entry must include one freebie by our featured freebie maker. This month we feature PhilC:
http://www.philc.net/freestuff.php

http://www.philc.net/freestuff_archive.php

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=philc_designs&PSID=e72a2fb5ce18ccd81b80dd3382c979bd

I hope you will have fun smile

Now prizes :

All winners and honorable mentions will get my Safe Place ( renders to follow)
All winners will get a product of choice from ARTCollaborations DAZ store : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/artcollaborations

The winner of 1st place will also have 1 product of choice from ARTCollaborations own store : http://www.art-collabshop.com/

Every one who enters will get my Stone necklace prop ( just like on front render, more renders to follow)

Anyone would like to donate anything, do not affraid to say so :D

If there are further questions about the theme feel free to ask.
If you are not sure about the rules, please refer to : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Contest starts 1st september at 0.00 DAAZ Time, and ends 30th september at 23.59

Hope you will have loads of fun smile

And also I will ask for judges… otherwise I will wield the absolute power *evil laugh*

Image Attachments
wil25.jpg

Posted: 31 August 2012 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  497
Joined  2003-11-30

TV? Good heavens! I haven’t watched TV in years!! This means I’m going to have to dredge up something from my childhood and show my age! ...grumble…grumble…

Wotta revoltin’ predicament dis is gonna be…

Posted: 31 August 2012 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16360
Joined  2003-10-09

Wots a TV question

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 August 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

LG.. no worries.. I am in my 30’s ( shhhh do not tell anyone) and I grew up on stuff you know from ‘60’s.. That’s the thing .. those things are timlesss ..
Also my previous idea was to do your childhood “crushes”, but then I thou.. let’s go wild!
Chohole.. the black box, whcxh a lot of poeple enjoy watching moving pictures on.. :D :D :D

Posted: 31 August 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  689
Joined  2009-03-17

Great theme, Krissy. Looks like you’re expecting some Flintstones!

GANTHOR, I’m pretty sure you can work Da Real Man into “All in the Family” somehow!

Signature 

Posted: 31 August 2012 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Thank you Dorsey.. I expect all the stones smile
I also expect childhoods to be ruined smile  I was really tempted to make a Lily Munster into a real Vamp.. but then I thought it might be to strong for front page, so.. who accpts the challenge ??

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

I thought it was TV relate, remind me again… WHAT IS A TV???????
this really sounds like a fun month Krissy.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Krissy says it’s a black box that shows you pictures.  hmm, doesn’t sound very interesting.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Just as chohole says.. chohole.. depends what for pictures :D.. oh did I mentioned they have voice?  Oh and dragons.. yep that’s it, they have dragons :D:D

Posted: 31 August 2012 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Dragons,  Chohole likes dragons.  I have dragons all over the place, there is one in the fireplace and one on the shelf next to the speakers for the Music system, and lots in the display cabinets.

I even have a Black dragon, made out of Welsh coal.  Oh and a wooden welsh dragon standing on top of one dispaly cabinet, surveying the room,

Signature 

Posted: 31 August 2012 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

Chohole.. I read your post, then I looked at your avatar.. it looks scarrier when one imagines yet a black dragon next to you smile

Oh and you shuld tune your box to ” Game of Thrones” there be dragons :D ( I love this show…. Really, really do)

Posted: 31 August 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I am actually not joking, we don’t have a TV.  I grew up without a TV, as my Father was mildy epileptic, and the very first TVs would affect him. He just refused to ever have one. I did get my sons a TV when they pleaded for one, but by the time they were teenagers Computers had become more important.

When Himself’s Mother moved in with us, she had a TV, but we didn’t in our part of the house. When she went and we moved up here we left her TV behind.

Signature 

Posted: 31 August 2012 05:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  497
Joined  2003-11-30
Dorseyland - 31 August 2012 11:58 AM

Great theme, Krissy. Looks like you’re expecting some Flintstones!

GANTHOR, I’m pretty sure you can work Da Real Man into “All in the Family” somehow!

All in the Family…phfffttt! I wuz thinkin’ ‘bout The Life of Riley with William Bendix! Ya can’t git closer t’a Real Man den dat…unless youse talkin’ ‘bout Ralph Kramden! Anybody know wheres I kin gits a bus drivers uniform?

Posted: 31 August 2012 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1866
Joined  2006-02-17

We have a HDTV, but it only is used as a monitor.  We’re too far out to get broadcast signals, cable isn’t available, and satellite is not worth the investment.

Kendall (and Alexa)

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 31 August 2012 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24
Krissy - 31 August 2012 02:39 PM

Just as chohole says.. chohole.. depends what for pictures :D.. oh did I mentioned they have voice?  Oh and dragons.. yep that’s it, they have dragons :D:D

so that’s what they call them…..
I like dragons too

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 01 September 2012 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-11

chohole.. a lot people are living without tv.. We got a tv when I was about 6.. I remember the excitment.. it was yet old black and white, that my grandma had.  Congratulations on beeing free form this box smile My man is really addicted. he has it on, just because… sometimes annoying me really much hehe :D
The truth is that nowday tv is being replaced by the computers, since there is enought broadcasting done that can be just watched on the internet.

Kendall I wanna have your monitor raspberry

1 of 45