Digital Art Zone

10 of 35
- - Spyro’s Render Thread and Projects - -
Posted: 10 October 2012 03:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2231
Joined  2005-09-05

Thanks for posting the images some could be created by retexturing but there are a couple of items that I might have a chance of actually making I’ll have a little play on the weekend…not promising anything just in case I can’t but I’ll see if I can. ; )

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 10 October 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4894
Joined  2009-02-26

Omg! How exciting! Thank you heaps cheese I’m only just starting to learn clothing making, and it’s taking so long to model and I only working on the shoes atm lol Thanks again, if you have any further questions just ask smile (Also, in case you weren’t aware, all my characters are genesis, I stopped using gen 4 when Michael 5 came out.) I just hope I can successfully make the boots work so that I can learn the rest of the clothes.

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 10 October 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

News 7 - Episode 1

Image Attachments
SPYRONews_1.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 10 October 2012 11:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Boots update…

I’ll be working on leveling the verticies at the ankle, then I’ll work my way up the leg. cheese

I’ll also be altering the mesh at the toe section and heel, so that it can be wielded. Thus far, as I’ve conferred with sickle yield, the soul of the boot will not be wielded. That said though, depending on how easy it is to set up multiple material zones on one model in 3ds max, I may decide to wield.

Image Attachments
Boot5_1.jpgBoot5_2.jpgBoot5_3.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-09-05
Spyro - 10 October 2012 04:16 AM

Omg! How exciting! Thank you heaps cheese I’m only just starting to learn clothing making, and it’s taking so long to model and I only working on the shoes atm lol Thanks again, if you have any further questions just ask smile (Also, in case you weren’t aware, all my characters are genesis, I stopped using gen 4 when Michael 5 came out.) I just hope I can successfully make the boots work so that I can learn the rest of the clothes.

I’ve only done a couple of things so far myself…I tend to be rather slow on top of that. Shoes…you did start with the difficult stuff didn’t you?  : )

It would be genesis as I don’t use other characters and I only know how to do clothes for Genesis

I was thinking of one of the skirts with the pointy hem and the top to go with…but we’ll see how it goes before I say to much. ; )

Signature 

My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Pendraia - 11 October 2012 12:24 AM

I’ve only done a couple of things so far myself…I tend to be rather slow on top of that. Shoes…you did start with the difficult stuff didn’t you?  : )

It would be genesis as I don’t use other characters and I only know how to do clothes for Genesis

I cant say it was the best first item to make, but as I intend it all to come together as a full outfit, it had to be made first… as the pants need to tuck into the boots and the tunic needs to fit perfectly with the pants… All the belts and buckles and straps need to be done last (Despite being the simplest to model.

I was thinking of one of the skirts with the pointy hem and the top to go with…but we’ll see how it goes before I say to much. ; )

Which one are you referring to? You got me all curious lol! (feel free to re-post the image reference)

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

HEY!! Hold your horses here, you can not go making stuff for Spyro’s tribe. Mine will needs nice clothes as well. cheese

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 October 2012 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Am I sensing some jealousy here? lol This stuff could be usable by you aswell

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 11 October 2012 01:55 AM

Am I sensing some jealousy here? lol This stuff could be usable by you aswell

I knew that, just poking some fun at Pen. I don’t cross paths with them as much as I did in the old forums.

P.S. I posted the M4 Police uniform on a Genesis M4 in the complaint thread. I used some shaders for better cloth.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 11 October 2012 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

News 7 - Episode 2

Image Attachments
SPYRONews2.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

And now I know why you wanted the Cop uniform. Good Work dude.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2012 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Well I had to do something with my new robot lol Genesis it its true form.

Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

News 7 - Episode 3

Image Attachments
SPYRONews3.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-09-05
Jaderail - 11 October 2012 12:51 AM

HEY!! Hold your horses here, you can not go making stuff for Spyro’s tribe. Mine will needs nice clothes as well. cheese

Rofl…anything I make would be available to anyone.  That’s not to say you’ll want it though. Got a few ideas about the hem I want to try not sure how well it will work though. I’m hoping to get some time this afternoon to start looking at it. Gotta do the mundane tasks like grocery shopping first ; )

@spryo…I think you’re very brave starting with shoes.

@Jaderail, I still post just not as frequently during the school term. This term is likely to be insanely busy due to end of year reports.

Signature 

My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 12 October 2012 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Pendraia if you make it, I will snag it. Your good and you know it.

Signature 

10 of 35