MEC4D - Annual PA SALE 2012 [commercial]

MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
edited August 2012 in The Commons

SALE ENDS ON 9/4/2012

It was a while when I added new products to my Store here at Daz3D so here we go with the 1 Annual PA SALE 2012 and new product styles that actually you are not used buying from me at all , but there have to be always the first time plus the entire store is on sale also , so I made it special on a special day .
You are more that welcome to share you renders made with this products .

MEC4D SHOP : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/mec4d

Thank you for all your support

Cath

ANU-SALE-PA-2012.jpg
764 x 728 - 390K
Post edited by MEC4D on
«13

Comments

  • patience55patience55 Posts: 6,198
    edited December 1969

    Great! Finally can get Buddy! downloading ...

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,551
    edited December 1969

    Congratulations Cath. Got the Kurta for Genesis in the cart now... just too busy with stuff. Hope your creative juices are flowing nicely! Hugs XX

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 7,483
    edited December 1969

    Not worth mentioning, really, but I will anyway, lol. The bundle for the Sari and the Kurta is two cents higher than than if you buy both items separately while they are 50% off. Well, I said it wasn't worth mentioning, didn't I?.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

    :lol:

  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 1,001
    edited December 1969

    Seems that Hitomi likes the Roman look now...

    tunic3.jpg
    600 x 800 - 289K
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited December 1969

    I have a question about pricing of Indian Sari and Kurta Bundle
    Adding prices for separate pieces together ($8.98 + $15.98 = 24.96) I'm getting 2 cents less than a bundle ($24.98)
    Is it a mistake in pricing? Bundles usually priced less than combo of two parts, otherwise there is no point of buying them

    Another question is when 50% sale would end on those things?

  • TaozenTaozen Posts: 2,207
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Not worth mentioning, really, but I will anyway, lol. The bundle for the Sari and the Kurta is two cents higher than than if you buy both items separately while they are 50% off. Well, I said it wasn't worth mentioning, didn't I?.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

    :lol:

    Yea, was wondering about that too... :)

  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,768
    edited December 1969

    I wondered about the bundle pricing as well, but I went ahead and picked it up-- I figure if the price goes down, I can contact support, but if the prices of the individual items go up, I haven't lost anything.

    And a Roman tunic too! Peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of the week, but worth it! (Now how about a chiton and himation? And even a toga?)

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited August 2012

    Thanks Guys, the bundle is just the same product for the feature PA , it should be just the bundle together, but I decided to include individual sets in case someone don't like to use the male or female set , so there is not big deal on the bundle other that for the people to get both at once or 1 separate , you still get a good deal on it anyway as I did not sold separate all files but put them together models, accessories, hair and textures .
    So I hope it is OK but that is not promotional bundle but just a combo .. :) and the 50% is the promotion

    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    that is sweet I did not saw that one yet in action ! thanks for sharing!

    Seems that Hitomi likes the Roman look now...

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    I think tomorrow midnight , I am not sure they did not said but 24-48 h is a DAZ day so maybe tomorrow
    the sales of my items started later today as planed so maybe they will longer on sale but I have not control over that here so can't be precise

    Kattey said:

    Another question is when 50% sale would end on those things?

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 2,950
    edited December 1969

    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

    Welcome_2.jpg
    840 x 641 - 321K
    Mine_host.jpg
    800 x 1200 - 495K
    Sari_2X.jpg
    1214 x 2000 - 570K
    MecX.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 219K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 2,670
    edited December 1969

    Could not resist the tunic

    Rawn

    romanbull.jpg
    699 x 882 - 200K
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited August 2012

    so there is not big deal on the bundle other that for the people to get both at once

    In this case it is better not to have a bundle at all and just sell separate products, because people'd assume that there is an additional deal on a bundle like with 100% of other bundles in the store, and having a bundle with no deal is very contrary to their expectation.

    Post edited by Kattey on
  • AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 163
    edited August 2012

    Recent renders with the new Mec4D products now on sale in the store...Thanks again Cath for this versatile set!

    romanroad_hdr01agfaultra50_081212.jpg
    800 x 1128 - 418K
    Nata_SomedayMyPrinceWillCome_Final082512.jpg
    2000 x 988 - 505K
    Post edited by AlexLO on
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    aww that is lovely of you to share with us, thank you !! beautiful done !!

    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    Looking great, it is not first time I see your last character in this tunic , I actually got inspiration from you doing it hehe
    I remember saying the Tauran need something to wear beside bikinis and army pattern shorts as I saw often by other users , or maybe someone that will go and fight him him in the labyrinth probably dressed .. but still he looks great
    btw if you use on shapes that I did not own while doing it be sure the resolution is in high the belt is FIT TO the tunic and not genesis for the perfect fit and smooth modifier is on for the tunic

    thanks for sharing Rawn , very cool

    RawArt said:
    Could not resist the tunic

    Rawn

  • patience55patience55 Posts: 6,198
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    Could not resist the tunic

    Rawn

    Oh that's too funny!

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    Thank you Alex, very lovely image , I guess the prince is still in the jail waiting to be belt out hehe

    Alex L said:
    Recent renders with the new Mec4D products now on sale in the store...Thanks again Cath for this versatile set!

  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,768
    edited December 1969

    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

    Simon, what sets are you using in the first two images?

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 2,950
    edited December 1969

    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

    Simon, what sets are you using in the first two images?

    Top image (two characters) uses kurta/pants for him and sari for her

    Middle left (female, alone) uses sari

    Middle right (man alone) uses roman tunic

    Bottom (girl and 'doggie') uses roman tunic for both

    More details are with the images in my deviantART gallery

  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

    thanks for your wonderful set mec4d

    a quick render with vintage sari and s5 candace

    s5_candace_sari.jpg
    600 x 800 - 236K
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited August 2012

    Oh that give me some nice idea for a render, thanks for sharing !!
    if you don't mind that I give you a small tip , if you have a little problem like the poke on the knee
    there are 2 options , or click the join editor where you can see the bones of the sari body scarf and select it and bend forward , or second option , fit the body scarf to the skirt and not genesis as it belong to the group above the skirt or t-shirt , you can always adjust separate the fabric from the pose to match perfect any extreme pose possible

    here is video I made, on the end you can see how I pose the scarf separate from the genesis figure to get perfect flow

    skip the boring part to the end where I use body shapes

    http://youtu.be/3z7VN_Z48_k

    and I am sure there will be no more little issues
    sometimes even moving a little bit the leg from each other will fix stuff like that but in case you going to make something extreme difficult in posing the video give you an answer


    and thanks for sharing !!! she looks lovely !

    thadeus72 said:
    thanks for your wonderful set mec4d

    a quick render with vintage sari and s5 candace

    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

    Mec4D said:
    Oh that give me some nice idea for a render, thanks for sharing !!
    if you don't mind that I give you a small tip , if you have a little problem like the poke on the knee
    there are 2 options , or click the join editor where you can see the bones of the sari body scarf and select it and bend forward , or second option , fit the body scarf to the skirt and not genesis as it belong to the group above the skirt or t-shirt , you can always adjust separate the fabric from the pose to match perfect any extreme pose possible

    here is video I made, on the end you can see how I pose the scarf separate from the genesis figure to get perfect flow

    skip the boring part to the end where I use body shapes

    http://youtu.be/3z7VN_Z48_k

    and I am sure there will be no more little issues
    sometimes even moving a little bit the leg from each other will fix stuff like that but in case you going to make something extreme difficult in posing the video give you an answer


    and thanks for sharing !!! she looks lovely !

    thanks and
    thanks a lot for the you tube link i will look at this and i try to redo it

    thadeus72 said:
    thanks for your wonderful set mec4d

    a quick render with vintage sari and s5 candace

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    You more that welcome ,it is good thing to know not only when using complex layered clothing but also for other stuff .. very handy!!!!

    and here is preview of the kurta in DS while I was testing

    http://youtu.be/niSvhtPq3LE

    Cath

  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,768
    edited December 1969

    SimonJM said:
    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

    Simon, what sets are you using in the first two images?

    Top image (two characters) uses kurta/pants for him and sari for her

    Middle left (female, alone) uses sari

    Middle right (man alone) uses roman tunic

    Bottom (girl and 'doggie') uses roman tunic for both

    More details are with the images in my deviantART gallery

    Sorry, I meant the background props. :)

  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    P.S forgot to add that the extend sale for the NEW items only ends on 9/4/2012
    I ask for extra couple of days due to the long weekend .

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,551
    edited December 1969

    Got the Kurta today, still need to download all of the purchases. Been busy in ZBrush all day.... Nice cool day today so perfect day to work! Thanks for your fabulous creations Cath! XO

  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 2,146
    edited August 2012

    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

    Simon, what sets are you using in the first two images?

    Top image (two characters) uses kurta/pants for him and sari for her

    Middle left (female, alone) uses sari

    Middle right (man alone) uses roman tunic

    Bottom (girl and 'doggie') uses roman tunic for both

    More details are with the images in my deviantART gallery

    Sorry, I meant the background props. :)

    Looks like DM's new Zahir's Palace set on a couple of them. And I suspect the stairs are their Steps to Eternity. Don't know about the interiors. The other one is Jack Tomalin's Saba aAlKair.

    ETA: I take it back. The stair shot looks more like a Tomalin set. Maybe Anderson Hall.

    Post edited by JOdel on
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,719
    edited December 1969

    Thanks for the support Richard, I stay all day home in Zbrush also as it is HOT again , it was over 91F today and tomorrow again hot day , I want my indian summer already hehe


    RAMWolff said:
    Got the Kurta today, still need to download all of the purchases. Been busy in ZBrush all day.... Nice cool day today so perfect day to work! Thanks for your fabulous creations Cath! XO

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,551
    edited December 1969

    *BLOWS a cooling breeze to Cath* :-)

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel