Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Using faceshop 6ez issues pls help
Posted: 04 September 2012 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-04-24

tyvm for all your help… smile If you figure out a way for me to just use daz4 pls let me know.I do have multiple pages of products but nothing on there that goes back that far… Although it could be that I had to make a new account on here because i had lost my old one a long time ago, and the serials i need for morphloader was on the old account. I will try to use daz3 with older faceshop 4 plugin. Until I am able to afford faceshop 7 ez. ($50 with a discount). I will still need morphloader to work in daz4 though.I create body morphs in maya. Please let me know if you figure anything out.I am sorry you are the only one helping me with this issue,but I really appreciate it.

Posted: 04 September 2012 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2009-04-24

I have found my morph loader for daz 3 but i am getting an error as soon as i accept the agreement. It tells me that daz/studio cannot be found and will now exit. The installer is ds_ap003_MorphLoader1.4.16

Posted: 06 September 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Joined  2009-04-24

Alright I just got faceshop 7ez. I installed it as a plugin and standalone.I installed for both 64bit and 32 bit.Daz studio says plugin failed to load. any ideas?

Posted: 09 September 2012 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2009-04-24

I got face shop plugin working for faceshop 7ez. It loads fine with daz studio, with the new dll download on the site at pantomat.
But now when i load the plugin from daz/ edit/ faceshop it asks for a name to give the head morph and then loads a blank faceshop window (the standalone version opens to a file select window plus the blank in the back ground til you select a picture etc.)..... I click file in faceshop and new to generate the file select to start a face.Normally when you are done with creating the face an ok button will be in place of the exit button.)According to instruction manual)Except my problem the exit button is there.I click exit and then faceshop closes and daz says cannot create morph cause faceshop unexpectedly closed.
I contacted Pantomat directly and we went thru the steps of finding any problems but found none.Then after going thru all that they sent an email saying and im quoting “I never heard this type of problem
Ii in standalone mode everything OK ?
if yes, the bug at Studio”
I responded that standalone works perfectly but Daz 4.5 wont allow me to morph the head with morphloader. Which makes exporting the obj would be out of the question.
They haven’t responded back… please any help is needed smile

2 of 2