Digital Art Zone

40 of 59
Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread—DAY31—Catch up extended and more
Posted: 21 September 2012 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 586 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1250
Joined  2003-10-19
earth2d - 21 September 2012 07:30 AM

Just down loaded Dark Apocalypse Shrieker!  My new pet to play with V4 and the rest of the gang!  My faeries are hiding in Pixie Glen Environment checking him out!  LOL

Thank You Ingis wink

Well that sounds like a fun render! Be sure to stop by my main thread and show us what you do with it! smile

Signature 

—- Don’t knock on death’s door… ring the doorbell and run (he HATES that)

| My Store on DAZ | D4IVI4G3 Iµ© | Facebook |

Need help with something of mine? Shoot me an email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 21 September 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 587 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2006-12-08

Purchased Mada’s Florabelle, my faeries are so happy and excited with thier new outfit!  Love Mada’s products and can’t resist them wink

Signature 

Life is simple - People make it complicated

Old post count until May 2012 was 5453

Posted: 21 September 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 588 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3574
Joined  2012-02-06

IgnisSerpentus: The Dark Apocalypse products look amazing! I was aware of the Shrieker, but for some reason I never noticed the others (probably because they aren’t for Genesis). Wishlisted for sure (hopefully I have more cash at some point…). The new outfit also looks very cool, and I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s renders of it.

Ann and Frank: excellent work, as always! I wishlisted the Control Room and the Cargo Hold for future use, and there are a couple of others I’m trying to decide between (to purchase today)...out of curiosity, does anyone have a Build A Scene render showing the one of the night lighting presets (preferably in DS if possible)?

Sugatak: Rihatsuten wa subarashii to omoimasu! Sasuga desu nee! (Hopefully I said that right: Rihatsuten looks amazing…just as I’d expect from you). I think the chairs and some of the other props could see some use in steampunk-type renders, too. Any chance you’ll be making any more castles? I would be very interested in Kumamoto Castle…

Mada: Great-looking outfit, and fantastic set of promo renders for it!

Muscleman: Your pose set looks really nice. It actually improves my opinion of S5 (which was pretty high already) If/when I get S5 I’ll want to pick this up too.

Jepe: I’ve seen people make great use of your Z-effects. Right now I’m trying to focus on renders without the “special effects,” but some point in the future, when I’m better at this stuff, I’ll reward myself by picking some up. smile

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 21 September 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 589 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19
Scott-Livingston - 21 September 2012 08:46 AM

IgnisSerpentus: The Dark Apocalypse products look amazing! I was aware of the Shrieker, but for some reason I never noticed the others (probably because they aren’t for Genesis). Wishlisted for sure (hopefully I have more cash at some point…). The new outfit also looks very cool, and I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s renders of it.

Thanks so much for the compliments! I really love that series too… I have had a lot of fun going off the beaten path. As far as the others not being gen… yeah, they are older, and Prisoner of War (the most recent before the Shrieker) only had come out during the time around Genesis’ debut. I have entertained the idea of converting them, but as they are fairly large sets (with a char, clothing, poses, props and whatnot) it would be a pretty mammoth task for certain. So, not sure if I will or not quite yet.

Signature 

Need help with something of mine? Shoot me an email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 21 September 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 590 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  866
Joined  2004-05-14

One more DS4 render of Stephanie 5 curvy wearing Edens Flame outfit.
Also used Orion hair and Sickle Hat and Hair fixer to remove pokethrough of the hair over the hat.
Click the image to see it enlarged.

Image Attachments
EdensFlame07pic01g01.jpg

Posted: 21 September 2012 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 591 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-05-14

And one more, with different materials…

Image Attachments
EdensFlame04pic01.jpg

Posted: 21 September 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 592 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19

Beautiful job on both portraits!!! Im not sure which one I like more lol

Signature 

Posted: 21 September 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 593 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-05-14

Thanks a lot for the comments. First image took almost 3 hours to render, while the second one only 40 minutes.

Posted: 21 September 2012 01:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 594 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  959
Joined  2006-06-12

Hey Daz

remember

Holyforest
Holyforest
Holyforest

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung

Posted: 21 September 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 595 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2005-09-05
IgnisSerpentus - 21 September 2012 05:27 AM

Pendraia…. well its still on sale, til midnight tonight… at least I think lol

Ariana… wow AWESOME image!!! Love it!!

Damn… I hate this time difference. I hadn’t realised I thought as the new stuff was up it would be finished. Crap…just checked it’s still on sale. Buying it now…you do realise you made me buy something V4 which I wasn’t going to do any more? 

hugs

Pen

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 21 September 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 596 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-19
Pendraia - 21 September 2012 02:23 PM

Damn… I hate this time difference. I hadn’t realised I thought as the new stuff was up it would be finished. Crap…just checked it’s still on sale. Buying it now…you do realise you made me buy something V4 which I wasn’t going to do any more? 

hugs

Pen

LOL if its any consolation, I am uber confused as well. But thats me most days actually, haha
But yep, the sale goes off at midnight tonight, I think? So still time to grab

Signature 

Posted: 21 September 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 597 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1311
Joined  2004-02-13
Scott-Livingston - 21 September 2012 08:46 AM

Ann and Frank: excellent work, as always! I wishlisted the Control Room and the Cargo Hold for future use, and there are a couple of others I’m trying to decide between (to purchase today)...out of curiosity, does anyone have a Build A Scene render showing the one of the night lighting presets (preferably in DS if possible)?

There you are! Hubby was just saying he was surprised we didn’t see you in here smile

To your question, I just asked Neil to shoot a render off with the night lights from DS for you so he’ll post it up as soon as its done smile If you have any other questions on anything at all, just let us know smile And I’ll get that posted up for you as soon as I can smile

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 21 September 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 598 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2005-09-05
IgnisSerpentus - 21 September 2012 03:04 PM
Pendraia - 21 September 2012 02:23 PM

hugs

Pen

LOL if its any consolation, I am uber confused as well. But thats me most days actually, haha
But yep, the sale goes off at midnight tonight, I think? So still time to grab

These days it doesn’t take much to confuse me. Grabbed and currently downloading…

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 21 September 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 599 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2003-10-09

I’d been hoping that the Rairaiken sets would come up, but I had no idea how *big* these things are! The noodle shop is 273 megs!!

Posted: 21 September 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 600 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2005-09-15

ThanX Barb!!!

What is the Dark Apocalypse Shrieker???? Did I miss it??? I have money!
Show me the way!!! OMGDDSS!!! I thought it was an outfit! LOL!

:S

Ariana

Signature 

Sheesh! I am not new, I have been a member since 2005! Last count was something like a whole bunch of posts! But that doesn’t matter…. or does it? Bazinga!

40 of 59