Posted: 28 August 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2006-06-12
Valandar - 28 August 2012 06:35 PM

They are BOTH DS and Poser, actually. :D

Thanks Valandar.
Those are useful items you made.

You might want to let Daz know they need to change the product page because in one part it says Daz/Poser.
In the next part it says dsf file (which is Daz only)
Confusing.

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung

Posted: 28 August 2012 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2006-05-25
tsarist - 28 August 2012 06:45 PM
Valandar - 28 August 2012 06:35 PM

They are BOTH DS and Poser, actually. :D

Thanks Valandar.
Those are useful items you made.

You might want to let Daz know they need to change the product page because in one part it says Daz/Poser.
In the next part it says dsf file (which is Daz only)
Confusing.

I second that! Thank you, Valandar!

Glad to hear it’s for Poser too! I was worried when I saw only .dsf in the “What’s Included & Features” tab. smile

Signature 

~Lizzie P.
Visit Dream 9 Studios for art, graphic novels, and more.
My RDNA Store | My Renderosity Store
Facebook | Twitter | deviantART

Posted: 28 August 2012 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1454
Joined  2006-07-04

Oh, it’s even more fun.  Only the Poser version is showing up in my downloads… twice. smile

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 28 August 2012 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7930
Joined  2009-07-13

I “bought” it on my Samsung Galaxy tab but I can only download tongue wink Mac tongue rolleye zip files on it, need to use my PC to do exe files.
it is a conspiracy by App , . ? I mean banana I tell you! to make you buy a Mac ‘pooter
(I can only do zip files on mobile anyway btw, incidently I downloaded Daz studio 4.5rc on my Android!!!, as THAT had pc zip files thx Daz! just having a bit of jest! but plssssssssss do bring on the pc zip files!)

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 28 August 2012 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  650
Joined  2007-05-26

The Dazphone and the Dazpad are FREE (for a limited time).... ha ha… take that Appple. The rounded corners are really just chamfers from Hexagon so Daz owns that patent. Appple has become the controlling power-crats on the screen in their own famous 1984 commercial and the lady rushing in with the big sledge hammer is Victoria 5 for Genesis.

Signature 

If I want to be a fool then I will be a fool! That is my God given right as an American!

—- Jason from True Blood

Posted: 28 August 2012 11:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  549
Joined  2010-12-13

Thanks for the phone and tablet. grin The file I downloaded was 14557_SmartphoneAndTablet_1.0_dpc.exe, which has the “dpc” label signifying Daz Poser Combo. There is a separate metadata installer, and the same over again for Mac. The usual 4 installers from the last generation of executable installers. You end up with .pp2 and .dsa files in the same folder under props.

Now if some enterprising texture freak out there would re-texture it so there is a link to ArtZone on it (evil grin).

There’s definitely a grid of icons on that phone. Here comes the Apple goon squad…

Image Attachments
Phone-Daphony-test001.jpg
 Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 28 August 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1385
Joined  2010-03-25

I was gonna say it worked pretty good in my poser if it was meant just for daz

Signature 

My Daz & Poser animations & art work
http://www.youtube.com/user/IvySummers1
My Art on Google
http://plus.google.com/+IvySummers

Posted: 28 August 2012 11:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11444
Joined  2007-11-06

...unable to place the freebie in my cart.  Every time I go to the product page it indicates I am logged out even though I am already logged onto the store site.  When I finally got it to show my status as being logged in, it gave me an error message that I could only add the item once to my cart even though my cart shows zero items.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 29 August 2012 02:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2006-09-30

I’m proud to say that this is my very first smart phone!

And I still have no idea how they work…

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 29 August 2012 02:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2005-04-08
Kyoto Kid - 28 August 2012 11:22 PM

...unable to place the freebie in my cart.  Every time I go to the product page it indicates I am logged out even though I am already logged onto the store site.  When I finally got it to show my status as being logged in, it gave me an error message that I could only add the item once to my cart even though my cart shows zero items.

Yes I’m having the same issue…....I added the item while logged out…........logged in to download…......item gone from cart…....can no longer add item to cart…..???????............“The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1”.

Posted: 29 August 2012 03:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6118
Joined  2006-02-20
Sockratease - 29 August 2012 02:39 AM

I’m proud to say that this is my very first smart phone!

And I still have no idea how they work…

I don’t even have a nonsmart mobile. wink

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 29 August 2012 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2005-04-08
Kyoto Kid - 28 August 2012 11:22 PM

Seem to have found a fix…...clear your cashe…....then add to cart…......for some reason when I went through the purchase process I was prompted that the item could not be ordered in multiple quantities???........for some reason the quantity box showed I ordered 2 of the same item????............just switch it to 1 and every thing then functions as normal…........very odd.

2 of 2